The Beach (3)

You flustered with anger and whispered back "Get Hikaru out before I go crazy and then since it locks from the outside lock the door and don't let me out until tomorrow so I don't kill these boys" You muttered as she broke away from the hug, dragged Hikaru out of your closet and closed the door then locks it. You plopped on your bed trying to forget your anger the you pull out your phone and ear buds and started listening to your music. 

~Kaoru's P.O.V~

My mouth gapped open, 'He won' I thought as I watched Kyoya come into the living room "Alright, I know everyone made Y/n basically blush but the camera didn't pick it up due to her covering her face but since Hikaru was able to make her blush within camera view he wins" Kyoya said as he held up the mini magazine of Y/n and handed it to him, some of the boys ran off with Hikaru, Kyoya broke the silence "I'm surprised you didn't participate Kaoru" Kyoya pushed up his glasses as he spoke "I'm not that type of guy" I said looking out the window "What was the prize this time Kyoya-Senpai?" Haruhi asked as Kyoya held up a mini magazine "something similar to this" He said as he opened it up to models "Why?" Haruhi asked "Did I mentioned this weekend needed to be fun?" He asked. I got up and went to Y/n's room and opened it after unlocking, the window spread wide open could be seen. 

I was out looking for her and I could spot her on the beach walking along the shore as I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she turned to look at me "Kaoru?" She asked as I nodded, she broke my grip around her waist and hugged me "Kaoru" She said burying her head in my chest as rested my head on top of her head, her gorgeous scent smelled nice "It's alright, they were playing a game for a magazine" She mumbled something into my chest that I couldn't make out what. "Y/n?" He asked as she looked up "Hm?" She hummed as we pulled away from the hug as I held her hand rubbing my thumb over wrist, as she flinched slightly at my touch "Your wrists.." I started "Can I see them" I gazed into her eyes as they filled with tears as she slightly nodded. I rolled her sleeves up carefully as they revealed secrets.. Everywhere, I lifted her other sleeve up. I rubbed my thumb over some deep ones as she looked down a shadow crossing over her eyes "Y/n-Senpai... Did you?" I asked as she nodded slightly "I'm sorry, I felt like no one cared I lost everything.. I-I couldn't take it" She cried as my eyes caught some suicide attempt scars, I hugged her close and didn't let go.

It's been about 30 minuets and I opened my eyes to see Y/n sleeping against my shoulder while sitting on my lap. She was so cute while sleeping, I held her firmly as I stood up carrying her bridal style as I walked back into the beach house. It was all dark, everyone had to be sleeping, I took Y/n to her room as I set her down on her bed and pulled covers over her body "Good night Y/n" I said and left her room and headed to mine and Hikaru's room, when something pushed me to the ground "Hikaru what the hell?!" I screamed as he had tears in his eyes "WHy?" His voice cracked "Hikaru what's wrong?" I asked her squeezed his eyes shut "You completely left me for Y/n!" He screamed "You choose not to hang out with me after I studied with her!" I argued as he sat on the bed "Hikaru I just wanted to help her"