Starting today, You are a Hostess!

Kaito

You'd think one of these libraries would be quiet! Seriously! I groan in my head as I walk down some stairs, I accidently knock a girl in a brown sweater down them. She cowered back under my gaze as I walked towards her. I held my hand out to her and she shook as she grabbed it. I helped her to her feet and nodded to her as I ran a black fingerless-glove-clad hand through my blonde/brown hair. We walked up the stairs together and towards an abandoned music room. She slowly opened the door, only to have rose petals slam into our faces and 6 male voices to chorus "Welcome".....we're so screwed. I zoned out as the blonde droned. Then a small blonde boy pulled her and I jumped to action. I grabbed her by her collar and dragged her back. Standing her up right again, I nod to her as she looks at me dazed. The first blonde shows up again and pushes her backward into a column. I try to catch the vase as it falls and barely miss it. I ignore the Ootori boy as he speaks to the boy I now know is Tamaki Souh. Kyoya seems to notice me now. "Kaito. What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in France right now?" He asks. I shake my head. "Ahh. Okay then." He smiles. "YOU TWO ARE NOW THE HOST CLUBS DOGS!" I glare at Tamaki and he cowers lightly.

Time skip

Haruhi and I walk into the music room with a few bags full of instant coffee. Tamaki calls is over, "Ah thanks for doing our shopping little piglets. Did you get everything on our list?" I growl and toss him the bag as the girls gasp. "Hey what is this?" The idiot asks as he hold the jar of coffee. "Just what it looks like. Its coffee." Haruhi answers. "Ive never seen this brand before. Is this the kind that's already ground?" He asks. "What do you mean its instant coffee." After that answer, I walk away and go sit next to Kyoya. He nods to my presence and i nod back. Kyoya then goes to join the group of idiots along with his customers. I shrug and grab my song book out of my bag. I notice a redhead talking to Haruhi with a hidden motive and sigh. This girl just cant seem to stay out of troubke can she? I walk over to the table she's preparing coffee at and stand behind her. She offers me a cup and I shake my head. I hate coffee. She walks around the room towards a couch while i go back to sitting with Kyoya. I saw the twins do there brotherly love thing and suddenly felt a pang in my chest. I miss you Lei. If only we hadn't been split up. I look down at the table playing with my hands. I feel a hand land on my shoulder and look up to see Kyoya staring at me sadly. "I know. I miss him too Kaito. You know I do." He whispers with tears in his eyes. I nod and hug him. He hugs me back tightly. The others seem shocked at his show of affection. Kyoya kisses the top of my head and only then did I notice all of the guest staring as he walks away towards Haruhi. I sit back in my seat and open my song book once again.

I'm in trouble
Im an addict
Im addicted to this boy
Hes got my heart tied in a knot
And my stomach in a whirl

And even worse I cant stop calling him
Hes all I want and more
I mean Damn
Whats not to adore

Ive been playing to much guitar
Ive been listening to jazz
I called so many times
I swear hes going mad

And that cellular will be the death of us
I swear, i swear

I was cut off mid-idea to the Twins dragging me out of the chair and pushing me into the dressing rooms. In the room was a black skater skirt, a white button up ripped no sleeve and a light blue blazer with the Ouran logo. There were a pair of black heels and a black and purple tie. I simply put the outfit on. I walked out holding the blazer over my shoulder, my tattoo covered arm showing for all to see. I hear the gasps as I walk over to Kyoya, my red lips pursed in annoyance as my nose ring gleams in the light. I give him a look as if to say 'why?', he simply shrugs and points to the twins. I silently groan and hook my arm with Kyoya's, grabbing his notebook and tucking it under my arm. He laughs and tries to take it back but i just turn and walk to help Haru to the dressing rooms again as the guests file out of the room. Kyoya grabs my hand and twirls me around then tries to grab his book, i silently laugh and twirl into his chest. Mouthing 'too slow', i twirl back out and walk back to the others. He lulls me back and into his chest. "You know, i miss your voice. I also miss my boyfriend. Why wont you talk to me anymore Kaito?" He whisper and I look at him with tears in my eyes. "You know why." I mouth and he nods wiping the tears off my face. The hosts stare at us in amazement and curiosity, "Kyoya is showing affection?! Sound the alarms!" The twins shout. I silently laugh at the twins as they freak out. The two carrot tops stare at me for a moment. "We just realized. We never asked. Why won't you talk?" They ask in unison. I look at Kyoya and he clears his throat. "That is none of your business. Leave poor Kaito alone." He says then whispers, "Lei will kill me for this." He turns to me and sighs. "Tell your brother and I'm dead but starting today you are a hostess, Tamaki's orders." I sigh and pout. He laughs at me then hugs me to his chest. Mouthing, I say, "I miss him, so much." He nods in agreement.