Attack of the Lady Manager

Tears were shining throughout the room during club hours as I noticed a small chestnut haired girl shying in the doorway. The twins and Tamaki were both shot down as they tried using their charm on her. I found it very amusing as Kyoya, Lei and I stand. I search for my brothers hand and grip it tightly as the girl tackles Kyoya. Lei presses me to his chest as the girl introduces herself as Renge Hojakushi (?). She believes she's Kyoyas fiancée. I cut her off with my hand. 'Are you sure? Because if you were we would've met you already. So try again lady because you are not his fiancée.' I sign fiercely, she tilts her head in confusion. I realize she doesn't understand and face palm harshly. I throw my hands into the air and silently scream. I stomp over to Takashi and smile. I hold my hands out in a 'give me a hug' gesture, he wraps his arms around my shoulders and I bury my face in his chest. Me and my brother are really tall. In fact I come to Takashis chin. He kisses my head gently as he picks me up and sits on the couch with me on his lap.

Takashi

I had already come to cope with my feelings for the girl curled up in my lap. Her brother has noticed as well. I watch quietly as we are subjected to roles in a movie, 'This role is odd. Hopefully this doesn't become a big mess.' I think as Kaito gets her role then buries herself farther into my lap and chest. I softly groan and she looks up to me. 'Did I hurt you Takashi?! I'm so sorry! Damn I'm such a fuck up.' She signs carefully. I swiftly stand up and walk out the club room to the rose garden with her in my arms. 'Um...Takashi?' She asks, signing softly. I ignore it and continue until we get to the gazebo. "Kaito. You are not a fuck up. You have never been and you never will be. You're such a sweet and kind person who goes through hell everyday yet still manages to smile. You have guys bowing on the very ground you walk on. And to be honest with you Im one of those guys. I like you Kaito. I really like you." I say strongly then lean down, kissing her cheek softly. She looks at me in shock. 'I-I like you to Takashi.' She signs and kisses my cheek back. 'I think I want to do something. Will you allow me too?' She signs slowly. I nod, her hand lays on my cheek and her other pulls my neck down to her. She pushes herself up slowly, leaning towards me. Her eyes flutter closed as the gap between us shortens and before I knew it her lips were placed firmly on mine. My eyes slide close as I kiss her softly, she smiles slightly then deepens the kiss. After a minute we pull away, our foreheads touching. She quietly giggles. Like so quiet is was a whisper, but it was still there. I smile at her and press my lips to hers once more. When we pull away I ask her, "Would you come with me to stay in a hotel tonight? This way you don't have to go home and you don't have to encased with questions at my house. We can just cuddle and watch movies. Have a small get away?" She nods happily and I carry her back to the club area.

^Time Skip^

Kaito

After filming that stupid movie and lecturing Renge, I sat calmly at a table with my head down. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. I stood and tried to catch my breath but nothing worked. Black spots encased my vision and I collapsed. The last thing I heard was the screaming voices of my friends, "KAITO!"

#######################

I know it's short. I'm sorry. It's 3:46 am in Texas and I can't sleep.