Chapter 1

I

 was running and shooting at the same time. "Die son of a bitches die." I shoot and I shoot. "Dah." I check my gun and I have one shot left. I shoot at the walker.

I'm in the car driving tring to get back to the house. I drive a 2015 Corvette. All in green. I keep it clean until the apocalypses started. "Rick where are you and the others? Over." "We're in Atlanta. My and your family are here safe and sound. Over." "Oh thank god." I grab my stuff and I head to Atlanta. 

At Atlanta. I get out of the car. "Justin, Mom, Dad, Will, Jake, anybody." "Ashley." "Justin." I ran up to him and kissed him. "Thank god you're alive. Wheres mom and dad?" "Uh." "They got bit." Said Rick. "So I have to put them down. I'm so sorry Ashley." "I told them to be prepaird. But they don't lesson to me. EVER! I hope they're happy now." "Ashley don't say that." "And where are my brothers?" "There're making a food run." "I gotta go get them." "But you just got here." "I know Loren but there my brothers and I care for them. Just let me find them, please." "I'll go too." "You two need wepons and amo. Here." Rick hands me and Justin a gun and amo. "Let's go."

"You really need to clean your car." "Yeah I know. Just remember fight to hold." We go downstairs and we start to shooting at the zombies outside. "Come on Justin." We get to the car. I drive off with Justin. "When did you start driving?" "When this apocolips thing started. Why?" "Hmf."

At the store. "Will! Jake!" "Ashley relax." "I thought I heard somebody formiller. Its been a wile." Jake says as he hugs me and Justin. "Hey bro, geuss who showed up?" He comes as he eats a hot dog. "What now?" Will looks at me and runs up to me and hugs me with his hot dog. "Where have you been sis?" "Looking for you guys." "Uh guys we got company." Me and Justin turned around. "Let's get them." We all started shooting and then Justin got bit. "NO!" I shoot that walker and then some.

When we killed the walkers I shot Justin in the head. "Sorry dude." "Holy shit." We turned around and saw five emo/goth like guys behind us. "Who are you guys?" "We're Death Wrech, well were. I'm Micheal." "Raven." "Jay." "Luke." "John." I look at Raven's body. "Ashley can we talk to you in privat." Me, Will and Jake step to the side. "We should take them in." I say. "Are you kidding us Ashley? We hardly know these guys." Said Will. "Come on please guys?" "Ok fine." "YES . . . sorry."

Back at camp. We get out of the car. "Where's Justin." I was silent. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Laren gave me a big hug and also Keril and Carl. "He promised me he'll take me fishing." Cried Carl. "I'll teach you Carl. If that's ok?" "Sure. As long it's not frog fishin'."