Chapter 2

**********

**********

-Arielle-

Finally- we reached Surfers Paradise. I was so relieved that we got to our final destination after that long 3 hour drive.

I heard that the hotel we were meant to be staying in is a very posh one. Posh enough that only rich folks could afford to live in. And no, I am not filthy rich. It's Beth, well her dad. Her dad was the one who paid for our accommodation at this fancy hotel. He was a nice guy, really. He wasn't one of those men who shoved their money in peoples faces, if you get what I mean.

After getting fully booked in the hotel, we were directed to our hotel room which was #152.

Once we got in our room I was shocked. My mouth was left open in a O shape. Our room was massive, and by massive I mean MASSIVE. It was completely insane.

I, a normal 15 year old would be spending a full week in this room? O M G.

"OMG BETH THIS ROOM IS MASSIVE AND SO POSH AND OMG THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A SUMMER TO REMEMBER" I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. I sounded so much like Beth.

Beth giggled and said "I thought you weren't excited"

"Okay girls, I've gotta leave you now. Have fun, and be safe!" said Sophie interrupting Beth's and I excitement.

We both hugged Sophie and waved her goodbye.

Once Sophie left the room, Beth and I started jumping up and down doing our happy dance.

"I'M SO EXCITED. ONE WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT PARENTS. ONE WHOLE WEEK IN THIS FAB ROOM. ONE WHOLE WEEK WITH HOT BEACH BOYS. AHH. THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE THE THANG!!" I just laughed at Beth's words. She was obviously very excited.

We were then interrupted by a call.

I waddled over to the other side of the room, which had a huge desk with an iMac and a telephone on it. I quickly picked up the call.

"Hello, good day" said the lady in a typical australian accent. "I would like to inform you that superstar, Cody Simpson, would be entering the hotel in an hour time. His manager has kindly requested that all the hotel guests should treat the star in an orderly manner."

"Yeah ok" I replied

"So please if you spot Cody Simpson, don't give him a hard time. Treat him as if he were ordinary like you and I."

"Mhm" I responded again not really interested in what she was telling me about 'Cody Simpson'