Friends

Foxxy-Chan's Pov

I was sitting in Pirate's Cove bored out of my mind literly bored as fuck. Fed was getting soda out of his servos -long story short some idiot kid decied to make a water balloon with Dr. Pepper and throw it at him for no reason. So now I'm stuck with being bored out of my everlasting servo attached mind.

"Hello?" a voice said "ehh" I replied sitting up from my laying down position. A boyish animatronic stood beside the ' out of order ' sign out side the cove.

"Hi" I said in a monotone voice. Its not my fault its just how made voice box sounds. "Hey!" this kid is too happy "I'm RJ do you want a balloon he pulled out a light blue balloon from behind his back. "Sure" he tied the balloon around my left wrist.

The rest of the time like ten minutes we talked about random stuff like balloons, pizza, and pirates. Until he had to leave "See ya" I said standing at the edge of the cove he waved goodbye as he turned the corner.

/\/\/\/\%/\/\//\/%///\\/\/\///%////\/\//////\%

Fed's pov

'Damn idiot kids and soda balloons' I thought a technician dried off my servos. The technician left the room for a screwdriver. I was wondering what Foxxy-chan was doing when I heard the door creak open to reveal a black and white puppet animatronic walk in. "He-ello?" my voice cracked the animatronic "Hi" it said "Umm... Do you you know were a boyish animatronic is?" he asked.

"Noopee" I glitched. "Are you okay?" he asked once again my voice glitched " No. I got hit with a water balloooooonn" my glitch worsened.

"Oh I can help with that" he pulled a screwdriver from behind his back and screwed in two of my lose screws in my head.

"Thanks my name is Fed. What's yours." I asked my voice box fully in working order "Song'' he said waving his hand.

The door creaked opened and Song waved goodbye and disappeared through the vent.

#!###!!#!#!!-!#!##"_;#,_#!$$#$&?.""

Bronze's Pov

I was sitting in the backroom half asleep when a girl with Lilac hair came in all bloody and with a big knife like the ones pro chefs use.

I transported in front of her "What are you doing back here." I asked she jumped back a tried to hit me with the bottom of knife but missed several times. By the eighth try she gave up and decided to answer my question.

"I-its none of your business kid animatronic thing." she said. "Hey I only asked a question." I said teleporting out the room.

=×++×==×++×==×+××==××=×=××÷÷

Connie's pov

I was in the kitchen making pizza and cake as usual the pizza had pepperoni, bacon, ham, pickles, banana peppers, ham, cheese, and of course pizza rolls on it and I made a regular Chocolate cake with chocolate chip cookie icing. I was have way done the the pizza when Pepp and Fed walked into the kitchen it was past two clock so I wonder where Foxxy-chan is. Eh I probably shouldn't worry about it.

"Yo Connie have you seen Foxxy-chan any where?" Fed asked while Pepp took a slice of my pizza. "No not really" I said then he left mumbling something.

---zzzzz--zzzzz--z---zz
The end of the chapter hope you enjoyed it- Foxxy-chan