Chapter 6

I groaned as I woke up.

The fuck?
I looked around and noticed I was dressed in a white gown but I had no clothes under. Now this made me mad.

Whoever the fuck did this going to die by my hands!

Squeak

The bedroom door opened and in walked my worst nightmare.

"Hello my dear. Seems that you recognise me at last."

Shocked, I said the name that I swore to the heavens I would never say again.

"Slade," I scowled at him. "Using your second name as a cover up sure was impressive. I might even feel proud. Key-word might." I smirked at his angry face.

Im telling ya that if we were in a cartoon, he would have steam coming out of his ears.

"My beautiful buttercu-"

"Dont call me that you retard. If I remember correctly, you lost that priviledge the day you decided to choose her over me." Hating every second of being in his presence I up and went to the bathroom, locking it in the process.

Seconds later I started to hear knocks which turned into bangs on the bathroom door.

"Open up you stupid girl before I break this door down," he yeld from the other side.

Then did a wonderful idea pop into my head.

"Oh yeah? I dare you to break open this door you asshole, " knowing it would piss him off I started to sing about how his dick is so small and his mama is more of a man he will ever be.

Getting fed up with me he knocked down the door only to be met with my fist. I punched him with all the strength I had and he flew backwards.

Out cold.

Looks like im gonna need some clothes

I thought to myself

Rummaging through the closet, I found a red plaid shirt, tank top, ripped black jeans and a pair of black Jordans.

When I finished my outfit I hightailed it out of there. Running like a maniac from a maniac. Literally.

You see. Not too long ago did I live in a other state. 'Trent' was my best friend and crush and he knew this.

A day came where the whore of the school beat me up and told me to stay away from my best friend.

I always wondered where he was and that day I got my answer. He stepped from behind her minions and kissed her full on the lips.

Smirking he knelt down to my level and said the sentence that made me hate him.

"You worthless excuse for a human. You no friend of mine. And your crush you have on me? Pathetic! I will never like someone like you and I never will. You sicken me and I hope you die."

In that moment I did the only thing I could think of.

I sucker punched him and ran. After a few months he became obsessed with me because I returned wih a slim body and perfect face.

He wanted me but I despised him. There was even a day where he tried to take me by force but I kicked and shoved him away.

I left that life and came here. And now im gonna fight for it.

To the death.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Hey guys. Long time no type. Or sumthing.

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote
Comment and

Ssssss-share