"Madison wake up!" mr. Allen said. I woke up noticed he was holding on of my A test papers again. " do you know what we are working on?"

"yep, big project." I responded

"you are correct. Yours is worth 75% of your grade." he says.

"What? Mr. Allen I can't do that it's due Monday. I would only have 3 and a half days" I complained

"you and Hayden are my only A students, but Hayden pays attention in class. You need a good project to pass this class Madison. Show me something good." he says as I walk out of his stuffy classroom.

"how did it go? " Hayden asked me as we Carried a microscope, a brown box filled with test tubes, and our backpacks down the stairs to the exit.

"I have so much work to-do it's not even funny. Hayden you have to help me." I begged as we got to the exit.

"sure, not like I have a life or anything." he stated calmly.

"I knew you'd understand" I smiled until we saw my sister and her boyfriend.

"what's your name again?" he asked me.

" you should know it, you ask that everyday." I responded walking behind them with Hayden.

"Madilien? Maddy? Mariah? McKenzie?" he guessed.

"Madison" I said calmly.

"oh right and you are? " he asked Hayden.

"Bryan thats Hayden, you have asked him that 53 times already." I said coldly.

"Right do you wanna come get frozen yogurt with us?" Bryan asked us.

"sure." Hayden said at the same time as my "we'll pass" we silently battled with our eyes until he gave in and began walking away. I caught up with him as we walked 4 blocks to my house.

"Bye Alyssa we'll miss you so much." Mom said hugging my sister. Not even seeing me.

"do they even see you?" Hayden asked.

"give them a few" I said and my dad finally noticed me.

"Madison you keep those books open." he says and gets in the car without giving me a hug.

"Good bye maddie" Mom said joining him in the car and they drove off.

Of course as usual I'm invisible around here.

"Hayden and I need the house for our science projects" I say to Alyssa.

"nope. I'm older I make the choices the cheersquad and their boyfriends and anyone else Who wants to come is coming over tonight use the library." Alyssa spoke walking up to the house pulling out her phone.

"Great. I've been down graded again." I said to hayden.

"it'll be fine, the library isn't that bad right? " he asked. I nodded walking into the house headed twords the first floor library. We pulled out card tables and set up for me to try something. The microscope was set up and the tubes were set in line. The chemicals that I keep in my room Hayden brought down to help.

The house was shaking from the craziness of my sister's friends. You could hear "DNA" by little mix in the back ground. I had the perfect amount of chemicals to create a juice the changes flavor as you drink it until the house shook again causing everything to fall into the biggest test tube. Then a few books feel down and knocked the whole thing on me as I squatted down to get my information page. Then when I stod up I looked into the mirror across the room and noticed I wasn't there.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed. I am invisible.
Will I ever be seen again?