Chapter 20

"He is totally slowing down to look at her ass." I state. "No arguments there. I would do the same." Stiles admits. "Are all guys the same?" I question. "Hey it's not my fault you have a nice ass." Stiles says raising his hands up. "Your ass isn't too bad yourself." I comment. "Flattering will get you nowhere." Stiles states. "Oh really?" I ask. "No. We really need to do something, I feel like I'm gonna explode." Stiles complains.

Allison then kicks Scott off the rock wall. I already took my turn up there. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Alright next 2, Stilinski, Erica let's go." Coach announces. "Make me proud." I say playfully smacking his ass. Stiles makes his way up and down the wall with ease. Stiles throws his hands up in victory, it's really adorable. Erica on the other hand is frozen on the wall. "Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach questions. "Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia says.

"Coach maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison states. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? Erica you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. See you're fine, shake it off." Coach says. Everyone starts laughing. "Hey how about you all shut the fuck up and stop laughing at something she can't control. I could point out a million flaws in every one of you. Do you see me laughing? No." I yell. There is no laughing after that. I catch up with Erica in the locker room. "Hey are you okay?" I question. "I guess. Thanks for what you did in there." Erica says. "They're all dicks, ignore them." I state.

I am already changed so I decide to listen in on Scott and Stiles' conversation because they are usually really hilarious. Material to use on them later. "What do you mean tonight is not a good idea?" Stiles questions. What is happening tonight? "That thing we saw last night, Isaac missing, Allison's grandfather. All this stuff happening with Derek just doesn't feel right." Scott explains. "No you're not backing out. Do you wanna know why? Because you and Allison are obviously having quite a good time together. And you want to know who else wants to have a good time? Stiles! Stiles wants to have a good time. Many, many times. Several times in a row. In several different positions. Are you even listening to me?" Stiles rants. "Dude you're talking about my cousin." Scott argues.

I start to feel something, my hands start shaking. I head out in the gym just in time to see Scott catch Erica. "Put her on her side." I instruct. "How did you know?" Stiles asks. "I just felt it." Scott replies. "I did too." I state. Erica stops seizing and the paramedics arrive.

"Pick you up right after work and we'll meet at the rink cool?" Stiles asks Scott. "What rink?" I question. "Dammit. It was supposed to be a surprise. I'm taking you ice skating tonight." Stiles explains. "I love ice skating." I state. "I know." Stiles replies. I kiss him on the cheek. The blonde bombshell that is now Erica enters the cafeteria. "What in the holy hell is that?" Lydia asks. Erica then takes a bite out of some kid's apple trying to be seductive. "It's Erica." Scott states. We follow her out of the cafeteria, only to see her get into Derek's car.

"What ever that is, is so not legal. What am I saying Stefan is dating Elena and he's 165." I mumble to myself. Scott and Stiles both give me looks. "We need to get back to class." Stiles states. After school we get to the ice rink. Allison decided to bring Lydia along, so she wasn't alone. Being a 5th wheel won't be much better.

It is just Stiles, Lydia, and I tying our skates on. "Could it be any colder in here?" Lydia questions. Stiles dig into his bag, and pulls out a sweatshirt. "Here." Stiles says. "I'm wearing blue. Orange and blue not a good combination." Lydia states. "But it's the color of the Mets. Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. You know sometimes there's other things you wouldn't think would be a good combination end up turning out to be, like a perfect combination, like 2 people together. Who nobody though would ever be together." Stiles says.