Riker

YOUR POV:

As i walked out back behind my house through the woods the wind started to howl through the bare tree branches and sent a chill down my spine. It was mid November in upstate New York all the leaves have fallen and the air get colder each day. I found a log to sit on and started to remember when i was 8 ~~* "Riker hurry up were almost to the tree house!!" I shouted to my best friend riker. "I'm coming Anna one second i need to tie my shoe!" I stopped and waited for riker to catch up. when he came up next to me we walked to rest of the way on the trail to our tree house that our dads built.*~~ (end of flash back) As the bitter sweet memory of us being together drifted from my mind i started to remember something else. ~~* "mommy why is riker leaving can't he stay here with us?" my mom smiled down sadly at me " sweetie riker can't stay he's going to Colorado with his family." i cried as riker as his family pulled out of the driveway of there old house.*~~ I sat there thinking about how great it would be to go back to when i was 8 and be with him again. I'm now 21. The last time i saw riker was the day he left. I was interrupted in mid though when i heard foot steps on the trail behind me. I turned around and saw a man much taller than me about 6 foot i would say. He had bleach blonde hair that covered his forehead. I took a step back not knowing what to do. But before i could turn and run the man shouted "Anna wait!" i was completely confused but i wanted to find out who it was. When he got close enough to me i looked in his eyes. His big round hazel eyes. Wait there was only one person I've ever met who had eyes like that. " riker..." i asked almost too quick. A smile flashed across his face when i said his name. Before i could even blink i was pulled into a tight but loving hug. I was so glad to have him here again! -- Riker and i walked to the tree house that was old and falling apart. when we got there riker explained how a couple years after they moved to Colorado they then moved to California and started a band called R5 with there friend Ellington. He explained how they were touring all the time. "OK so you are in a band and live in California so why are you back here in New York?" i questioned him. "well after we got back from the last tour Ellingtons family announced that they were moving out here to New York and that Ellington was going with them. we were all heart broken but then the matter of how the band would stay together came up. so after a lot of thinking my parents decided to move back here to New York with Ellingtons family too so we bought back our old house and well here we are." riker finished. My jaw just about hit the floor. Riker was back.......

--------------------------------------------

a/n yay a new post hehe idk I'm happy right now so hope you like it!!!!! Much love XOXO,

Nicole