On A Mission (Part3)

You had finally made it out of the ruins, sweat dripping from your forehead, it stings your eyes. The sweat isn't from running though, no, it was because you had just witnessed the death of the creature who was like family to you. You and Frisk decide to hide out in GlamBurger, it seemed safe because it wasn't obvious that they would hide out there. There you find Burgerpants smoking outside on one the chairs. "Hey, uh, what are you two doing-...Uh...Oh my god..." Burgerpants stands up and rushes towards you and Frisk. "Toriel...Souls...Grillby...Friends..." You fall to your knees and look up at Burgerpants. "You need to run..." You tell him as your grab the bottom of his shirt. "Alright, up you get," Burgerpants mumbles as he pulls you up and helps you into the restaurant. Catty and Bratty catch you eye as you walk in. "Oh my god! Is she like okay!?" Catty and Bratty say almost at the same time. "Yeah, yeah, help me get her into the staff room," Burgerpants as he almost loses his grip when you nearly collapse.

Soon enough, you're sitting on a chair with a blanket wrapped around you. It looks just like the one Papyrus gave you when everything started. You remember the blood on your back and rip your shirt and It reveals your bra. Bratty gives you her poncho. You stare at your shirt covered in the blood of Toriel. Frisk takes your hand and signs with the other that you and them had to get ready to head to the surface tomorrow, or it'll be too late. Too late to save the rest of your friends. "So they got Mettaton? Eh...Oh well, he was a douche anyway," Burgerpants mumbles as he lights a cigar. "BP be quiet!" Catty shouts at him. Burger shrugs and inhales the fumes as he brings the cigar to his mouth. Frisk pulls your hair to show you something, "Ouch! Frisk! What are you-...What is that? Where did you get that!?" You jump up into the air and look at the pill Frisk was holding up. It was a determination pill. Sans had told you about these, they were too powerful to use and could kill you if you're not careful. Frisk signs to you that they had found it in the ruins. "Wait...If we can find a way to get Flowey to eat it...We can kill him and bring back our friends!" You jump up and down with excitement. You couldn't wait to see all your friends again.