Camp Resilience - Day One (SNEAK PEEK)

Oh Juliaaa~ Jaycee~
@Biblio-Vintage_Julz (WHY TF DOESNT DIS WORK I FOLLOW HER)

(Who's chapter might dis be? ciaramaeflower ThatWitherGirl Rosie3585 @YipTheGoddess <-- I SWEAR I FOLLOW DEEZ PEOPLE)

ROTPC - Camp Resilience Day 1

After the ceremony, all of the new campers went with their individual gods and champions. Believe it or not, I got into Camp Resilience - which I am pretty fond of.

I took a deep breath, somewhat relieved I was claimed by Martha. I don't think I could ask for a better goddess.

"Come on, kiddos, lez go!" One of Marthnite's champions called, waving her hand in a 'this-way' gesture. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail, her sandy blonde hair curled on the tips.

She was wearing her ceremony dress. It was knee length, with several layers of cloth. The top layer glittered like silvery stars, and a blackish purple bow wrapped around her waist.

The grey cloaked wizard - I think his name was James or Waglington... Maybe both, dunno. The wizard began to murmur something under his breath and red particles began to circle him.

"I'd stand back if I were you." The same girl said, hopping back a few steps. The five of us trainees stepped back, taking the girl's advice. Thanks Martha we listened.

The ground began to shake, and BOOM! A cobalt blue chariot popped out from the ground. Everyone stood in awe, gasping in amazement.

The sides were laced not in cotton or silk, but in silver. A similar crescent moon from the smaller chariot during the ceremony was engraved onto both sides of this one.

There was a single seat in the front of the chariot where the possible driver would sit. Behind it were three rows; just enough for all of us to fit if we went in pairs.

"Hop on board, guys! I call front seat!" The girl exclaimed, hopping onto the chariot after Martha and Wag. Martha stood in the front seat and controlled the glimmering silver horses.

The girl and Waglington sent together in the row behind Martha. The remainder - meaning us trainees - sat in pairs of two behind them. I ended up sitting by a girl named Rosie.

"Hi, my name is..."