Never Forgot You.

That night left everyone with this silence, this unforgivable loneliness. It was the moment most of them realized that they weren't the same, that they weren't so perfect. Emma forgot her life, well almost all of it.

It was sad, it was like a delete button was being pressed over and over again, choosing what she'd remember and what she'd forget. It was a daily battle, until the day she asked what happened on Dancing With The Stars, it started everything back up.

Now for Hayley, she's walking. Kinda. She stumbles so much, it's a fight that she was afraid to lose, then again she just her feet back in her dancing shoes again. Her drive and strength was never broken, she never stopped, she wanted to start dance again, but that would only make her life every damn memory again.

As for Jenna, the baby girl that she carried through the shooting came two months early. They named her Witney Capri Chmerkovskiy, it made Jenna have more closure, this was the moment she could let go of one of the girls. The precious baby girl would never have to know how she got her name or what caused every event before she was born.

Peta and Sharna, they're both ok, it was surprising that Sharna didn't fall under the spell of depression. It helped that Peta was right at her side, through every painful and scary memory of that night. She was finally getting some peace.

What happens, when 'The Cause of Them,' becomes, 'The Cause of Us.'

'The Cause of Us' will premier March 13th, 2016.