Chapter 24- I do

Since @silvertemplar45 was the only one who asked me a question:

In the next chapter are the reader and Jacob gonna get in the giving mood?

Hell yes!! But I will warn you guys if you don't want to read it xD so without further a due, let's get on with it ^~^
__________________________________

~3 Months Later~

"Wise men say, that only fools rush in, but I can't help but falling in love with you. You have been the light of of my life, and you always will be, my love. I don't know if it's a sin to fall in love with you, but it if is, then I'll sin everyday just to be with you and cherish every moment I'll have with you. In sickness and in health, through our lightest and darkest moments, I will stand by your side no matter what, therefore, I do." Jacob says, his eyes glistening won't tears of joy that were streaming down his face that was oh so beautifully handsome during the whole ceremony."

Yours eyes watered heavily, almost sobbing at how happy you are at this very moment.

"Falling in love with you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Some things are meant to be, and us, we were made for each other, which makes me fall in love with you even more each passing day. So, won't you take my hand, and take my whole life too, for I can't help falling in love with you, so, therefore, I do as well." You say. Oh how you've been longing to say those words ever since you met Jacob. You looked deeply into his hazel eyes that were filled with tears, making your eyes water with uncontrollable tears. Once you said two words, his face lit up like fireworks that would burst bright colours in the sky at night.

"I know pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss the Bride." The priest said with a smile, directing Jacob to kiss his wife, you. He smiled, grabbing your waist and dipping you down to kiss you, making you giggle in the kiss, hearing Evie and Henry laugh along with Clara and her urchin and some Rooks who were cheering.

He pulls you up, feeling stunned at how deep the kiss was, you jump at him, wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull him into one last sweet kiss. Parting, you look his his dreamt hazel eyes, linking your arms together, you both walk down the aisle as Mr. And Mrs. Jacob Frye which made yourself smile like an idiot, hearing all those cheers from your fellow lads you met when you first came here.

Remembering all those wonderful times you've had in London, watching Jacob stand alone and then, all your doubts seem to go away somehow. You couldn't seem to think of a life without Jacob Frye, and standing in front of him made every breathe and hour come to this very moment where fate has brought you two together. And you loved him with all your heart...

Jacob's P.O.V

When I first saw her walking down the isle, I couldn't take my eyes off her. Seeing her in a white dress made my eyes tear up, just seeing how beautiful she can truly be made me truly glee that I'm actually marrying this woman, this woman that I love dearly and close to my heart. I didn't know what I'd do without her smart mouth, she's my magical mystery ride. But, all of me, loves all of her. Loving all her curves and all her edges, even all her perfect imperfections.

Being in a world without her, is like being in a world where there's no rain nor sunshine. Being without the is like there being a straw but no berry, like there being a Captain but no First Mate, because she's the one for me and I'm the one for her, we're the perfect two, I swear it.