finally the present ok

p.s. couldn't find a pic to suit this part so here is dancing burger.

{y/n} prov again

I was playing with Freiheit a eagle chick that managed to find itself here with a broken wing three months ago. When two men in black uniforms came in and grabbed me. Freiheit tried to help me but the men just whacked her aside hurting her as she whacked the wall making me go in a rage I killed the men and ran to grab my little friend who is now quite big.

I walked to the man outside my room he was another black suit male he lead me to this door with tinted window so the person inside can see you but you can't see them. He opened the door leading me and my freiheit to a desk with paper and a phone on it.

"Hello {y/n} it me again"

"Hello master what do you desire"

"My Two daughter want to go and stay at my mothers business the team fort some sort of red team"

" yes my master but do you want from me"

"Well you have never failed a mission so far in this year so I thought I would give you a treat. I am sending you to be their bodyguard for they are two beautiful girls and they are 18 grown men at this site and who knows what they'll do. If you succeeded I will give you a bigger cell I mean Home"

" very well master."

I walked out the door to meet two females and their male parent also my master. They carried two suite cases and gave them to me with a shove.

"hello {y/n} my name is betty and this is my sister chloe. You will be looking after us for the next 4 months so enjoy the presents of us you got that we will not be hurt at all on this field got that good"

"very well Mistresses"

let us go.

Authors note: better tell ya what they look like shouldn't I but I wouldn't tell ya if ya don't want to know. So tell me in the comments