Chapter 1.

"So let me get this straight, there's some kind of Darach thingy sacrificing a random selection of people in order to kill my uncle?" I asked, looking at Kali and the twins.

"Summing it up, yeah just about it" Ethan stated.

"And I'm here because?"

"Because you need to find yourself a trigger" A familiar voice from the doorway said.

I ran toward the tall figure, hugging him.

"Long time no see uncle" I said, then bursted out laughing as Ethan and Aidan laughed quietly

"So I don't know whether I should kill you or tell Kali to do it" Deucalion told me, angrily.

"I was kidding! but still you have to say that was a good one!" I exclaimed.

"Should I kill her now or save her for later?" Kali said, giving me a evil grin.

"Get that grin off your face Kali and Aria, you're living downstairs, there's no room unless you wanna sleep with kali" Deucalion stated.

"I'd rather not, trust me, I've had enough of Kali's snoring" I said.

"I don't snore!" Kali screeched.

"Yes you do" Everyone except Deucalion exclaimed.

"Okay, I'm heading to my own apartment" I told them, grabbing my bag and walking out the door. I took the lift to the floor bellow.

Great, Ennis is dead, there's a creepy serial killer around, trying to kill my uncle and Im not allowed to do anything because I have to find a trigger. Meh, this is such a drag.

The lift came to a halt as the doors opened and I casually walked out whistling. Suddenly my shoulder came in contact with someone else's shoulder as My bag fell to the floor.

I looked to the person I'd just barged into.

It was a girl my age with curly dark brown hair.

"Can't you look where you're walking?" She said

"No I'm blind" I told her.

"Oh am sorry! I didn't mean to..." She exclaimed, attempting to pick up my bag but struggled and failed.

"I'm not really, I just wanted to see your reaction" I laughed, flawlessly picking up my bag.

"Um...Fine!" She said, angrily.

"Sorry, im your new neighbor so I should introduce myself, I'm Aria Johanson" I told her, putting my hand out.

"Allison Argent" She said, slowly shaking my hand, I raised an eye brow at her last name, argent, I'd heard that before somewhere.

"Well see you around Argent!" I said,putting my hand up and walking away.

I opened my new apartment door and walked in.

This was luxury, my own apartment finally. It was amazing not having to share with a whole alpha pack.

I put my bag on the floor and launched myself on the soft cream cornered couch, Putting on the flat screen. I then looked at my bedroom which had a massive kings sized bed, another flat screen and a fitted wardrobe.

This was heaven. Uncle sure has spoilt me this time but he probably gave me my own after what happened last time with the alphas.

"You like?" I turn around to see Deucalion standing there with cane in one hand and somthing silver in the other.

"Yeah, it's cool" I told him.

"There's something for you outside" He said as I was just about to run outside. "Don't forget the keys" He said handing me a odd looking key.

"Don't tell Me this is a-"

"You'll see"

I ran down the flight of stairs and to the parking lot and there stood a Kawasaki Z750, pure sleek Matte black. I nearly died. Running my fingers on the cold composite body, I felt a spark, I was in love with a motorcycle. It was a beauty. Sitting down on the cold leather seat, I place my fingers on both of the untouched, rubber handles. Placing my feet on the accelerator pedals, I put the key into the keyhole as I turned it, the electric motor came to life as it gave out a loud roar.

Reversing out of the parking space, I accelerated out of the parking lot and sped along the road. I kept going up, nearly to 90 miles. Suddenly I heard the sound of police sirens, behind me I slowed down but the police car raced straight past, towards the what i think was the school. Part of me wanted to follow it but then again it was none of my business, So I raced back to my apartment.

Walking into the pack's apartment, the news was on the TV, saying something about another death.

"Who was it this time?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"A philosopher" Kali stated.

I stared at the screen, thinking and thinking.

"When are you going to start doing something?" I asked them "Ennis is dead...Aren't you going to avenge him Kali?!" This time I shouted as Kali and the twins turned to me.

"Don't you dare speak of Ennis! Or I will kill you" Kali Screeched, her eyes going red and her claws coming out.

"Then why don't you?" Deucalion said, looking up.

I turned to him and then at Kali who had gone back to normal and crossed her arms.

"Who's the son of a bitch who killed Ennis?" I asked.

"Hale, Derek Hale"

I grinned.

"Well I'm going to avenge Ennis if no one else is" I said, getting up.

"No, You're not, Aria you're going to find yourself a trigger first" Deucalion told me.

"Fine, But as soon as I do-"

"I don't want you to kill Derek Hale, I want you to make him suffer" Deucalion said, cutting me off.

There was a bit of silence as everyone gave out an evil smile.

"Oh and Ari, You're going to Beacon Hills high tomorrow don't be late" Ethan told me.

"Sure sure, What ever" I said walking out the door.

*****************************

Hellooooo! this is my new teen wolf Fanfic and I'm in love with teen wolf, season 3 has been amazing so far! And I'm not very familiar with motorbikes so sorry if i said anything wrong! thanks for reading, follow me and please vote!

×_× ÷_÷ =_= +_+ -_-