Chapter Six: New School, New People

"Alexis, if you don't get your ass out of that bed and get ready, I'll take away your crossbow!" Thomas screamed from upstairs.

I jolted upwards and jumped out of bed. I brushed my hair and threw it in a high ponytail. I threw on a camouflage tank top with a pair of black leggings, and my combat boots. I threw in my sliver knife in my right boot and a wooden stake in my left. Sliver weakens Vampires and Werewolves. Wolfsbane actually kills Werewolves if it gets into there bloodstream and of course, a wooden stake through the heart kills Vampires.

I grabbed my backpack and sees Thomas in the kitchen. He tosses me an apple the he got from a tree while he was hunting, I caught it and we ran to the car and drove to the school in town. First day and we are already running late. Great. Just what we needed.
_____________________________________

Marcel's POV

"Hurry up Marc! We are going to be late!" My eight year old brother, Lillian, said. I chuckled and dropped him off at the elementary school before heading to the high school. Right when I get out of my car, my Beta Carson, comes running to me.

"Dude, did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"About the girl and vampire that crossed over the territory! We don't know if the girl is a human, but the vampire is a guy and he's trespassing. Some of the warriors said they saw him outside in the woods when they were on patrol but he wasn't with the girl. She might be her Marcel." Carson said excitedly. He knows how long I've been searching for her.

Werewolves get their wolves when they hit 10 but Alphas and betas get theirs when they're 8 and when you turn 14, you are able to find your mate. I'm 19 now, I've been looking for her for five years. My mate, my other half. Not only do I want to become an Alpha, I want her by my side, ruling the pack with me. Someone I can love, laugh and talk with. I want her.

"Carson, what's the point anymore? I'm not going to find her. She can be dead for all I know. Let's just take care of the Vampire, ask him why is he in our territory. Okay?" He nodded and patted my shoulder.

"Why are you giving up Marcel? I have a feeling she's here. I can sense her, I can almost smell her. Please don't give up. We both know what will happen if you give up." My wolf Blake said.

"I know Blake but I can't help it. I'm loosing hope. Maybe the Moon Goddess didn't think we were cut out to have a mate." I said to him walking into the school. He whimpered.

"I swear to God, Thomas! Hurry the hell up! We need to get registered! Out of the flipping times we moved and started schools this is the latest we've been, so get your ass in gear!" A melodic voice said. That voice sent chills up my spine. I looked around trying to find where the voice came from. No where. Huh, I'm imagining stuff. My wolf is getting restless, I guess he heard it too.

"Al, calm down. We are at the school. Go head to the office and register us up." A male voice said. I breathed in deeply. It smelt like woods and death. Vampire. I guess the girl and vampire are going to our school. Hmm. This shall be interesting.

I went into my locker and grabbed my books and sat down in my desk. Carson and my other group of friends walked in and sat down with me. We were talking about the game last night when I smelt the most intoxicating smell. Lavender and vanilla. I turned around and sees the most beautifulest girl I've ever seen, she had her brown hair in a high ponytail, her eyes were chocolate brown. She was wearing a camouflage tank top, with leggings that showed off her beautiful curves, and she's also wearing combat boots. The badass type.

"Mate, Mate, Mate!" Blake chanted. The girl looks over at me and I smiled at her, she smiles back before a male puts an arm around her and walked her to the other side of the room. I growled lowly and quietly so only my group of friends can hear. They all looked at me weirdly. I didn't look at them but they saw where I was looking. They all smiled. They know that they have their Luna. Carson winked at me. I laughed then breathed in deeply, I caught the sent again. The vampire is with her. The vampire is with my mate. Does my mate even know he's a vampire? I hope to the Moon Goddess that she does.

The teacher walked in and smiled before saying, "Hello class, today he have two new students. Alexis and Thomas Thornton. Why don't you two stand up?" My mate and the vampire both stand up. Some guys wolf whistled and some girls giggled. I almost full on growled and so did Blake. Alexis blushed and looked down. Alexis, Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. The teacher smiled and nodded. They both sat down. So they are brother and sister, less to worry about.

"Well I am Mrs. Beck and I'm your Physiology teacher." Alexis nodded and pulled out her notebook and started doodling while Thomas paid attentionto the teacher.

"Dude you got a good one, I can tell shes going to be a great Luna." My friend Greg said. I nodded and looked at her again.

"I told you so that she was the one!" Carson said punching me in the arm. I can't wait for lunch so I can talk to her. To hear her beautiful voice once again.
_____________Lunch Time______________
Alexis POV

"Okay that dude couldn't stop staring at me, I mean he isn't bad looking. Actual he's damn fine but still. It creeped me out!" I said to Thomas. We were both heading outside to climb a tree to eat my lunch.

"Probably because he is a Werewolf, He's probably wondering what the hell I'm doing here and why are you with me. He probably sensed that I was a vampire." Thomas said truthfully. I cussed and facedpalmed myself. We got to the tree and climbed up it.

"I'm an idiot. There goes being undercover! They're going to figure out what we are! Josh is so going to fire us!" I said biting into my apple.

We are screwed. Very screwed. Thomas just shook his head and jumped down from the tree. He nodded to me and said he'll see me later. I nodded back at him and continued eating. A blonde shaggy haired guy came over and smiled at me. He was wearing a black t-shirt with jeans, he seemed fit. Yup he's a Werewolf, maybe a beta.

"Hey Alexis was it?" He said. I just nodded and smiled softly at him.

"I'm Carson. Do you mind if I sit by you?" Carson said gesturing to the tree.

"Yeah sure." I said scooting over. He jumped into the tree and sat beside me.

"So where are you and your brother from?"
"We move a lot but we just came from Birmingham, Alabama."

"Alabama? Huh that's a new one." He laughed. Carson seems like a nice guy. I want to be friends with him but there really isn't any point because I'm going to end up leaving.

"Yeah, it's quite nice there. But here feels like home. It's weird since I've never been to North Dakota before." I said smiling at him.

"I know how you feel. You are going to like it here. Trust me." He said smiling warmingly.
_______________________________________
Chapter Six is up!

Hoped you liked it! Sorry it got quite long. I hope you guys like chapters long?

Ohhh what do you think is going to happen next?

Are they going to find out about Thomas's and Alexis's secret?

You are going to have to wait and see!

Vote if yah want! But please comment Feedback so I can make this story better and fix the mistakes I possibly missed.

Kiyuna_