#7

Dare by @Iris_Moon : I dare Tsukiyama and Kaneki to do the pocky challenge!

This is a bit difficult for me, for i have not been in contact with Kaneki-Kun again since a few months ago *sighs deeply* Santo Cielo..

ooo

Tsukiyama approaches Kaneki from behind, patting the white haired guy's shoulders suddenly. The boy was startled.

"Oh,Tsukiyama," He said in a relieved tone. He grins a bit, "Long time no see..?"

"..."

The taller guy didn't say anything, instead he crawls his hand to his pants and takes a pack of pocky from his pocket. Kaneki tilts his head in confusion, as he wonders why Tsukiyama ignores his greeting,

The gourmet takes out a stick of macha-flavored Pocky from the pack, "Kaneki-Kun, let's do a pocky challenge,"

Surprised, the expression on the boy's face turns into an awkward one, "Huh? W-what's with the sudden--"

"Are you flustered, mon cher?" The Gourmet smirks; staring teasefully towards Kaneki. "Feeling scared over simple challenge perhaps, Kaneki-Kun?" He gazes at the pocky, as he spins the tip of the stick calmly. The younger boy blushes at the probably-true statement, quickly facing away,

"Th-that won't happen.What makes you think that? I'm just a little bit--"

"Yes, or no?"

"Of course yes!It's just an easy challenge--"

"Then," Without further words Tsukiyama put the tip of the pocky into Kaneki's unconsiously opened mouth, while he bent his head a few centi lower to bites the other end. Kaneki's eyes widens in shock, Red tint slowly starts filling his cheeks.

Bite, bite

"..." Tsukiyama suddenly stopped biting. Kaneki blinks a few times; confused. Did he do something wrong?

The taller guy smirk, and he droves back a few centi from the end of pocky he was biting, letting the stick snack swing down unbalancedly. Then with a quick movement, he snatch the pocky away and holds it up in the air. Kaneki's lips jerks forward in surprise, because of the sudden pocky- snatching act.

"Hey, What the hell are you doing?!"

Tsukiyama bent his face closer to Kaneki's, giving the white-haired guy a quick-mischievious stare. Shortly afterwards, a kiss was already planted right on the lips of the shorter guy. Kaneki widens his eye in amazement.

It was not a deep kiss; just Tsukiyama placing his mouth on Kaneki's and licking the upper and lower part of the lips slowly, in an enjoying way. It was sweet and tempting, if the gourmet had to describe the taste. It was more than appetizing, and he can't stop tasting.Almost like he was addicting on it. And It was not even the insides of the boy's mouth-- only the lips-- and yet Tsukiyama can't stop licking and biting it softly. Slowly but steadily, the gourmet's hand start crawling inside Kaneki's shirt.

Slap

Tsukiyama stops abruptly, when he felt a quick-but-quite-hard slap on his cheek. The shorter guy 's shocked face was now completely red all over 'till the tip of his ears, as red as a ripe tomato. Refusing to feel flustered furtherly, He instantly gave Tsukiyama a deep, death glare. The killing intents in his eyes were burning with passion. The gourmet quickly pulls his face back a many centimenters as he can from the boy, shivering in fear,

"Who had given you permission to kiss me?" Kaneki bump his own knuckle together horrorly. Tsukiyama was all white and pale. His feet trembles in fear as his lips continues to escape random prayers in French. The taller man was now terrified, and was slowly backing from Kaneki,

"I-i--" He was shivering between his words. Kaneki stares quietly with his dark aura emanating over from his body. His eyes are now really letting out a true predator intent, all ready to finish up the gourmet standing cowardly in front of him. Tsukiyama suddenly blurts out loudly,

"Because the pocky is too bitter! Abominable! Rather than it, you are much more sweeter, Kaneki-Kun!"

A random cupid arrow was strucked right in the heart of Kaneki upon hearing the blunt confession. It immediately made him embarassed, unable to speak any word. The anger in him suddenly vanishes, and is now being replaced by imaginary flowers like those in shojo manga. Red tint fills his face once again, as he tilts his face away flusteredly. Tsukiyama is now in a confused state.

"E-eh? Kaneki-kun? Did i say something wrong?"

"...."

ooo

Hm, Mademoisselle, i forgot to tell you that ghouls cannot eat Human food *chuckles*. So that's why in the end i didn't do your dare. But are you satisfied enough, eh? *smirk*