Sex Kitten: Mr. Mark Stafford

I am not a typical woman. Of course not because I work in entertainment and marketing, that is I entertain and sell my body for a living.

I named myself Rina on work and private life? I would be known as Lina R. Craflind. Though usually, my career life overpowers my so called private life.

In this kind of work, we all have our code names. Mine happened to be the sex kitten because all my clients sees that I have this oozing sex appeal. Apparently, we all are but I guess clients' point of view is what matters most because like nurses, they wouldn't exist if there's no patient, wouldn't it?

So much about me, time for work...

My first client for the day, Mister Mark Stafford. A very handsome thirty year old business man. He owns a hotel in Misissipi and a very well known dude.

He brushed off his silky smooth dull-brown hair away from his eyes and stared deeply into mine his emerald green eyes, his red luscious lips was deliciously bit by his pearl whites as he stood at the edge of my big circular bed covered in velvet sheets combined with a classic creamy silk under.

His huge member sprang freely as he took off his pants and boxers while I watch in awe, my black laced lingerie must have been the culprit for this hardness. So I decided to crawl sexily towards him and lick his throbbing core.

From the tip, I circled it with my tongue and I heard his groan. Satisfied from the response, I licked the shaft on sides earning me more moan of satisfaction, his hands touched hastily the side of my head and took me further, deeper and faster. He controlled me and I obeyed. Giving him the best blowjob he could ever have his head threw itself backwards and I heard more grunting. It wasn't enough, he could go more of this so I touched his pair of balls into my hands and caressed them with care. The moment was heating up and I could feel the urge, urge for going inside my moistened core. It was agony that he felt from my tease.

I want him to be challenged, I want him to feel more of this need splunge across his entire body to the point that he could no longer resist, that he could no wait patiently, that he will be the most 'satisfied' man on earth as I bless him with the best sex experience ever.

A minute or two passed after I tease him with the nibbling and licking and he can no longer allow the wait. He pushed me on my bed, my back against the smooth covers as he lift up my right leg unto his shoulders and plunged deeply into my lubed core. I felt his rock hard possession going deeply and giving so much pressure to my g-spot that drove mine to cum and wet itself further. I then realized I should be the one pleasuring him so I interact by moving my hips. Rotating that he could feel the swirling in his shaft which eventually made him hornier and pleased. This is how he likes it. I know based from 'sexperience'.

I don't want him to be in control all the time so I waited for the right time to get on top, and luckily. I found it. I quickly turned over so I could get on top of him. His faced was flushed and probably mine as well but I didn't mind, what I noticed was his unhidden smirk on his face which screams like 'Yes! Go on! I am pretty pleased!'. So I went on and grind into him, finding deeper into my g-spot so his tip would hit it and bulls-eye! He hit it and I, in return, see the plustered satisfaction from his face, the big 'O' forming in his lips as he soon found his release. It was indeed, awesome sex for him.

And going back to the topic, of course, it will only be satisfied and not happy. This has no feelings or whatsoever, kiss is forbidden but for an extra payment. Yes, a kiss is a possiblity but I choose the clients I kiss. Usually the ones I am attracted to which turns out to be the kindest of all my clients. Recently, I have three of them but no, they no longer need the kiss service because the two has girlfriend and one with a wife but we still mingle for the fact that they just come back to me for a regular best sexperience because their girlfriends and wife would not do it with them. So I am here to satisfy their needs.