The best holiday ever!!!

It started of with a long trip to the airport,after unloading are mini bus and giving are driver Dez a tip,we franticly ran to the Jet 2 drop off area which took us 10 minutes to give are bags in and get tags on are hand luggage,i started to feel uneasy and sick since i hated flying,My sister Grace wanted a buger king so as all perants do they wanted us to be full up and ready to fly.Walking around duty free my mum wanted to test perfumes and buy MAC makeup,on the other hand it was so boring with my dad,all he wanted to do was  look at was watches from desinger brands and look at  other mens stuff...

Going through the metal detectors was the fun bit i really do like it,i was wearing some silver metal earrings that my Nan bought me from new look they were amazing but as soon as i walked through them "bleep ,bleep, bleep"a small middle aged women asked my mum if it was okay if they could check me,"oh yes certainly" my mum replied. after going through every thing it was finally time to board the plane,the air hostes asked if she could have my boarding ticket and passport which every british family (or person) flying to the lovley Gran Canaria had to do.Inside the airport before going on the plane my mum had bought a selection of magazines and news papers for us to read on are 4 hour flight,She told me all this walking through the warm plane tunnel to were we seen are amazing sized jumbo jet my dad had to say something that scared me to death" these things go down baby these things do". 

On the plane coming back we all sighed "that was the best holiday ever".

By Molly Clarke aged 13