Part 8: Ciphers...boy??

A/n: hello friends sorry I was gone so long anyway I'm sure you all are dying to know what happens. By the way this chappie might be short because I'm typing it on a tablet XD and it's hard to type on it anyway on with the story!!! 

Dipper POV

Oh no! What do do?! Dipper thought frantically, as he opened the door to see both Ciphers fighting. Dipper gulped,maybe he can try to reason with them. 

"Bill please stop, that's your brother!" I pleaded, but he couldn't hear me none of them could hear me. 'Come on Dipper think!' I yelled internally. 

Just then I saw Will get hit with Ciphers magic and was hit against a wall and it knocked him out. I looked over at the king and it wasn't him he was blinded with pure rage and his eyes were glowing and he was just about to deliver the final blow to Will. 

My eyes widen with terror and without  thinking I jumped in front of Will and got automatically hit with Ciphersmagic, I let out a scream and was passed out. 

Bill POV 

I heard I high pitched scream and snapped out of my gaze. I looked to see my beloved, passed out on the floor and that she was burned badly by my magic. I froze, 'I did this, I did this...' I walked ever slowly towards her. 

'I let my rage take hold of me,now my brother and my loved one paid the price.' I thought I was inching closer to her,when I saw something that shocked me even more....Dippers shirt was almost completely ripped off. 

And Dipper didn't have womenly curves whatsoever, then it hit me....Dippers not a girl 

A

: well there go! Here's the chapter sorry it sucks! Anyway now I must vanish into the night! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!!~ bye bye!! ,,~ * vanishes into the night*