Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (A Terrifying history)

As Jackie Was reading the information he noticed that New Students had often gone missing and half of them when the were found had bite marks on them ,he continued to read and also saw the motto "WE RISE ON THE MOON" his phone ran he answered to hear the growling again but this time it spoke " you should have not come here  if we catch you near Zelmari we will kill you " Jackie sat in shock but then bravely said " So your going to eat me , well good for you ,you feast on peoples insides and crap out souls well then good for you " then the line went dead.

As Jackie returned to reading about the schools history he noticed that some students in photographs had fangs like wolves.this disturbed him a little "is this for real " he ran his hands through his hair" were these actual werewolves " Jackie loved reading all those science fiction books that had werewolves vampires and even serpent woman then he remembered reading the "TWILIGHT  SERIES" and that when he realised this is no longer  a fantasy world but the acutual world .

Jackie realised he had to act fast he needed to blend in he didnt want to be killed hell not after one day at school. He stood up from his computer and dashed to his cupboard .

 Writer taking

"He-he whats he gonna do go get his underwear and fling it at the werewolves"

Jackie interrupts

"hey this is my life and story  and no I'm not gonna get my underwear and throw it at them i have a tranquilizer hand gun "

Writer

"ah I see ,well then back to writing"

Jackie ran to his cupboard grabbed his tranquilizer hand gun and put it in a holster under his arm.and he was ready for anything they had planned .

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

okay i know my chapters are short but it means u can see the plot easier because when i imagend the book my word it was complicated

go check out DoomPrincess Books <3