Chapter three

3rd person pov
"So what do you want" y/n asked Harry
he didn't hold his smirk in his voice because he told the h/c haired women in front of him even the queen of England would be afraid but maybe if he was just a normal person kidnapping her she wouldn't be so much afraid -"I don't want you I need you,my heart wants you,my mind, an my body,yes my body" any one who's smart could of guess what he ment by body.
"Please Mr.Styles I wont tell anyone a..an I will let you guys go a.nd you wont get caugh.t " she said tears came down her c/s cheeks
As she turns to look at him ,in his grassy green eyes . "Love my kitten please do call me Harry and Understand that I love you but you must go to sleep " he forced a blue cloth over her nose and mouth and made her breath in the chemicals by roaming her fine body with his large hands . It kept cause her to gasp and breathing in a lot .

*******
Y/n fell asleep in his large beautifull chest and Harry stroked her h/c hair he loved her and still loves her . It was because she made her first bad impression on him and it was love at first sight ,well for him an only him......

-------------------
Hey short but I need help my lovely peeps so please PLEASE give ideas ! Love you all and thank you for reading and favoriteing(is that a word)