Waking up naked?

This is the writer here, I just want to say I honestly don't believe in anyone cheating on the person they are married to, or dating. but I also know that at the time that this book takes place it was considered okay for men to cheat, so the character Henry sees nothing wrong with it and if you read history the actual guy cheated a lot, but this story is only kind of based on reality the rest is the work of my mind. If you don't like the character Keegan because she knows better I understand and I wrote her the way she is to show we all make mistakes and sometimes we don't see clearly because of our hearts.

**************

'Hello darkness my old friend I have come to talk with you again~
Because a version softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping-

*knock knock*

"Hello?"
A man stood at the door in a Captains uniform, I knew who it was, it was a family named Jack and in that moment I knew...

"No....they can't be...NOO!!! please no.."
I fell to my knees and he bent down to hug me, I knew that my mom an dad were dead.'

I felt the sun beaming through the window warming my face. The bed felt comfortable more so then normal...that's funny I had a wonderful dream that was followed by a nightmare.

'Why am I naked?'

I shootup in the bed and look under the covers. 'And I am naked.....I'm naked!'
I look over to see a sleeping Henry;
"Oh shit that wasn't a dream." I whisper hoping not to wake him.
I slowly and very quietly start to get out of bed, when a hand grabs my arm pulling me on top of Henry.
He looks me in the eyes our faces only inches from each other, then he says;

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Umm to my room...to change?" Oh crap that came out as a question instead of a statement...shit.

"Did your lover and king say you could." He growls into my ear.

"No, bu-" he cuts me off saying...

"I didn't so you are to stay in bed with me all day."

"But you have king things to do..."

"I am king and if I want a day off I get one!" He says in a lively laugh that I have never heard from him.
I run my finger along his face memorizing every inch of it, every little laughter line, the feel of his high cheek bones down to his strong jaw line, even his short beard.

"What is it Keegan." He says looking worried.

"What? Nothing."

"You have a look in your eyes that worries me, you look horribly sad."

"I....I had a bad dream..that's all." I say looking down.

"Look at me." He says pulling my face up to look him in the eye.

"Now how is it that something as small as a dream can make those beautiful gray eyes of yours became dark as a rainy day?" He asks rubbing my cheek and if you think I am talking about my face cheek you are mistaken.

"*sigh* it's was a dream of a memory...that I am not ready to talk about." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Alright I won't make you, this time."

We lay in each other's arms for a long time not saying a word just holding each other. I thought of what I have read about King Henry the VIII, like how if his bother never had died he would never have become king.... I wonder how history would have gone if he hadn't?

"Do you believe in love at first sight Keegan?" He says rubbing my back.

"I am not sure.."

"I do, because of you I believe in love at first sight." I look up at him surprised.

"What do you mean?" I askconfused by this beautiful monster.

"I didn't believe in love really at all after I married Kat. But then you bewildered me when we met in the woods, you were there out of nowhere dressed in odd garments and coved in mud, your raven hair a mess and those eyes of yours! They held me prisoner, your skin looked softer then any skin I had ever seen....but yet you looked braver then any knight I have ever seen. You. Have. Stolen. My. Heart." He whispers the last part in my ear.

He kisses me deep but yet it was gentle, I never would have thought that the male version of the queen of hearts could be so sweet and gentle.
He cups my face with one hand and cups my bottom with the other, I moan into his mouth with which he moans into mine.
I saddle him then he pushes me on to his manhood, he gently moves in me, building that fire within my soul till it was raging inside of me.

"Please....harder." I moan.

"As you wish."

He picks up his speed, he flips us over so he is on top and I  am under him, he moves in and out of me fast and hard, he kisses me passionately, the sweet wave of pleasure hits us both at the same time, I shake under him as he bathes my insides with his seed.

He has a hot bath drawn for us, in his bathroom.

'Shit history was right he really has a bathroom.'

I sit in between his legs facing him, I pull my knees to my chest feeling some what shy.
The realization of the fact that one day he was going to leave his wife for Anne hits me like Hulk hitting Thor, and then I remembered how Anne did what she could to get ride of anyone that she didn't like basically, what will become of me? I mean even though I won't die of old age...I am sure my head can be cut off...

"Henry?"

"Yes my darling?"

"Promise me that you won't let anyone take me from you, or that you won't let anyone lie to you about me, I promise that I will never do anything against you or try to stab you in the back....I-I lo-.......I care about you deeply more deeply then anyone." A tear rolls down my face, I couldn't even say that I love him.....no I can't say that, I shouldn't he is a monster....

"Keegan...it's ok no one will ever take you from me, and I sure as hell would never believe anything said about you unless it is you telling me." He says drawing me into a hug.

"I love you Keegan."he says in low smooth voice, I kissed him deeply, for the first time I am the one to kiss him instead of him kissing me first.

We washed each other before getting out once the water turned completely cold, I take the towel and dry  him off, and to my surprise he drys me off too.

We returned to his bed and lay there all day, kissing, talking, cuddling, having mind blowing sex! We read to each other, I have always loved drawing so I ended up drawing him, to which he had no idea that I was drawing him and once he saw the drawing he laughs and tells me he loves it and wants one of him and I.
It was a amazing day, I have never felt happier. I was even finally able to tell him of my bad dream, of the day my parents died though I had to change it a little.

'I love him...with all my heart and soul.'

The realization hits me that he can never be mine....I should not be sleeping with him..I have to somehow disappear.

----------------------------------------------

Shout out to M. For giving me the Queen of hearts reference idea from a comment that I found awesome and truthful and just had to use, so thanks M. ;]