Chapter 25 - The Winter Ball

A/N: play the song when I say *play song*

~Lydia's pov~

I got up, wondering how on earth I got home. But then I remembered that Stiles took me home last night, I smiled at the memory.

I got up and got ready for school. When I arrived at school, I realised everyone was staring at me. I remember the makeover I had yesterday.

I looked down at my outfit, I was wearing another skater dress but this time it was dark blue, I wore a ankle boots and a beige coat.

I walked down to the corridors and heard guys cat calling me. "Hey girl, what's your name? Let me have your number?" "Hey babe, where did you come from?"
"What kind of pickup lines are that?" I yelled back at them.

"Hey, leave her alone!! Talk to her one more time I will break you!!" I turned and saw Stiles to my rescue threatening them.

"What is your problem? Is she your girl?" "Yeah, and what if she is?" he put his hands on my waist, protectively, I smiled at him. "Now fuck off!! " he shouted out them making all of them ran off immediately.

Stiles still had his hands on my waist, protectively. "Hmm, thanks for that but I can look after myself." he chuckled at me slightly.
"What the hell do you find funny?" he laughed at me more.

"You're cute, you know that." I tried hard to stay angry at him. I realised that he still had his hands on my waist. "Hmm... Stiles, I think you might... How should I put this? They are gone now, you can..." I looked down out his hands to give him the message. "Ohh... Yeah." he winked at me and then release his hands from my waist.

"Lydia, I want to talk to you later, around lunch, it's kind of important." I looked at him with curiousity. "Hmm... Yeah sure." he smirked at me. "Ok, I guess I will see you soon." he winked at me and then wondered off.

******************************

At lunch, I walked around looking for Stiles. I wondered around the school, where the hell is this stupid guy?
The stupid guy you are obsessed with. Shut the hell up. Why the hell am I fighting with my own self conscious?

"Hello, my babe." I turned around and saw Jackson smirking at me. What the hell does this jackass want? And wasn't he gay, why the hell is he trying to flirt with me?

"I'm sorry, do you want me to move so you can go talk to the bin?" I moved showing him the bin which was behind me. "No, I am talking to you."

"Oh, I am sorry, you are the trash that needs to go in the bin." I started walked off, but I was stopped by the dickhead, grabbing my arm.

"Get your filthy hands off me, you disgusting piece of trash!" I spat the words in his face. Jackson simply laughed at me. "You are one sassy little woman, you know that right?"

I was about to kick him where it hurt, but someone pulled him off me and started to beat him senselessly. I turned to look and saw Stiles, again to my 'rescue' beating up another guy.

"You are one disgusting fucking garbage, you know that right. I heard what you did last night to Allison, You filth. Nasty asshole. By the way how's your face? I heard she caused that blackeye and broken ribs of yours. You deserve it, I hope you rot in hell." he punched him in the throat, and then picked his head up from the back of his neck. "Oh I forgot to mention that if you touch or talk to another girl, I will kill you in a very slow and painful way." Stiles dropped Jackson head into the solid hard floor, causing jackass to have a nose bleed. I cringed at the awful site.

"Lydia, are you alright?" he looked at me with a very worried expression. "Yeah, I am fine."

"Lydia, don't lie to me it is alright to feel horrible or embarrassed, they are all human feelings. It makes us who we are. You know, you are the one that taught me that."