11. Attending the man from U.N.C.L.E premiere with Henry

By: calif0rina-lovers

"Would you like me to handle those for you?"
As you glance across the car, you find a pair of bright blue eyes and a raised brow. Ten minutes in the limo and you and Henry have yet to speak. You knew he was mentally preparing himself for the flashing lights and interview questions. So, you didn't take offense. You, on the other hand, were mentally preparing for walking in the stilts attached to your feet.
"What?"
The look of pure confusion sent his way pulled a light chuckle from Henry's lip. He shakes his head before sucking his bottom lip into his mouth. Unbeknownst to you, you had been fiddling with your breasts the last two minutes. The rich plum gown you wore was Henry's favorite from the prospects chosen by his stylist. You loved the whistle he'd released upon first seeing you in it, and the way it flowed when you walked. You weren't quite comfortable with the deep neckline. The feeling you were going to spill out, any moment, resulting in you absentmindedly adjusting the fabric while you stared out the tinted windows.
"You look spectacular, love," he chuckled. A light heat kissed the surface of your cheeks once his gaze lowered. "They look spectacular."
Making the connection, you glance down before dropping your hands into your lap. "Thanks."
This is your first public event with Henry, and daring is what you're aiming for. Or at least that's what his stylist told you. Though the dress is by far the most daring article of clothing to touch your skin, you're uncertain it will do much to make you stand out alongside Henry. With his freshly shaven jaw and trimmed hair, it was difficult to keep your eyes off your boyfriend. More than usual. It's not until you feel his hand on your wrists that you realize you are back at the adjusting a mere minute later.
"I'm sorry," you quickly apologize. Your nervous behavior must be driving him insane. You weren't even the star of the film. You are certain no one was going to be particularly interested in what you wore, so why were you so nervous? "I just don't like this dress. I should've picked the blue one. At least, then, I won't run the risk of flashing half of London-"
"I don't know, I'm quite fond of this one." Lifting your hand, Henry stopped to place a soft kiss along the inside of your wrist. The light tingles which danced across the surface of your skin pulled your eyes to him.
"This isn't the time to kiss my ass, Henry. I still don't know how you talked me into this."
"Last I recall, you've never complained about my ass kissing before." His raised brow makes you bite your lip. Shaking your head, you can't deny him a smile. You're not quite sure if he's speaking figuratively or being literal. "Believe me when I say you are beautiful, both in and out of this dress. Then again, I would be completely lying if I said I didn't like the sight you in this."
His words became lost against your neck, the fanning of his breath making you bite your lip. The perfume dabbed hastily behind your ear brought his nose against the sensitive flesh. A soft kiss pressed against the spot before heated lips move down to tend to your neck. You know you should tell him to stop, but all you can manage is a soft moan as heat rushes to the skin sucked between his lips. Though your freshly painted lips are off limits, you know there isn't much you can do to convince him the rest of you is as well.
His lips travel down the valley between your breast. Soft, sharp nips are careful not to break the sensitive curves of flesh peeking out. Curious, but highly confident, fingers peel back the chiffon waves brushing against your inner thighs. Your heated flesh clamps down on his hand in your final display of self-restraint. But you give way as he pushes them apart. The soft kisses and strokes were the reassurance of his previously whispered words. For the next few minutes, the two of you forget where you're headed. Neither of you cares that the man driving can hear your giggles through the partition. Or that his imagination might be running wild at the sounds which pass your lips once Henry's lips tease your inner thighs. Your mind is lost in the heated words mumbled against your skin. Lost in the way his body threatens to overpower yours as your fingers knot in his hair. Henry remains lost in the heat and scent of your flesh. It's not until your hands push against his shoulders that he halts his actions. He resists for a moment. The swirling of his tongue along the sensitive flesh where your thigh meets your hip causes your body to jolt upright. The groan of reluctance pressed into your skin makes you giggle.
"You'll be the death of me, woman." The breath which escapes his parted lips increases as he watches you pull down the skirt of your dress denying him any sight of his prize. His cerulean eyes nearly burn a hole through your chest as he watches it heave beneath the thin fabric. You put distance between your yearning bodies before he can change his mind. Your head rests against the window as you grip your eyes shut. With eyes closed, and not focused on his primal stare, you find it easier to push away the high threatening to overtake your body. As you press your hand against your fleeting heart, you bite your bottom lip. "Keep your hands in your lap, or I won't be able to calm down before we reach the venue."
A light breeze passed over your skin, the disturbing of your gown sending a shiver down your spine. Your entire body is warm, still trying to dial back to its normal temperature. You know there's no hope for your cheeks or your swollen lips. Though you were out of the spotlight you find yourself hoping he doesn't attempt to pull you in it. Those bright flashes were bound to pick up on your no longer perfect hair. There was no way they could pass over the light bruises left along the curvature of your neck. Instinctively, your fingers find the still throbbing flesh. Your teeth come down on the sensitive surface of your lips. You'd bitten them so much, you were amazed you hadn't broken the skin.
You can't help but pout as you watch your boyfriend focus on the lady before him. The entire duration of his interview all you can think about is his lips where they lay just ten minutes ago. You are amazed your knees still had the ability to stand. The chiffon brushing against your sensitive, love-bite ridden thighs makes you question their strength. You watch the intensity on his face as he concentrates on answering each question fully. As his tongue passes over his lips, you watch his eyes divert for a brief moment. They manage to find you almost instantly. When they do, a smile passes over his lips. One which lets you know you're only safe for the duration of the film.