Part #1

~3rd Person P.O.V~

    I was cold as usual, nothing new being a Nordic. As the man with the monotone expression sat on the couch, reading more about magic, the partner next to him was drinking. The Nation known as Denmark was laughing for no reason as Norway looked up at him at the corner of his deep blue eyes. Lukas shook his head and kept reading. The spiked hair male crashed next to him, cheeks red and a huge grin across his face. Mathis swung a arm around Lukas's small waist, pulling him close to him. "What the actual hell, Denmark?" He pushed the Danish man of him. Denmark just kept giggling.

"You know Nor..." Denmark started to laugh, "Your curl... Your curl looks like a smiley face..." The bigger man slurred his words as he chuckled. 

"Okay, I think you really need to stop drinking before I throw you out of the window." Norway took Denmark's beer away, he headed to the kitchen to dump it but was soon pinned to the floor by the once giggling man. As the Norwegian's eyes widened, the Dane smirked.

"The day I stop drinking is the day you'll actually sleep with me." He kissed his cheek Norway's cheek as the Norwegian boy tried to pushed away the bigger male.

"I won't sleep with you, Mathias!" Norway pushed Denmark by his face as the Dane laughed.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please!"

"Are we seriously going to do this?"

"Yes, and please, Nor?"

"No! I'm not in the mood!" The Norwegian yelled at the Danish man. Mathias laughed.

"Hmmm... Challenge accepted." He then picked up Lukas and ran.

"Mathias what the hell?!" Said male laughed as Lukas was screaming.

((Well, I tried XD))