Leo's Jam

Jasmyn's POV

Leo, Adam, Chase, and I are currently standing in the hallway talking about the dance.
Leo turns to Adam and Chase, "Guys with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out."

As he's talking, I stare at Adam because I really want him to ask me to the dance. Sadly he doesn't even glance at me.

Adam replies to Leo happily,"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" I stifled a laugh.

Leo looks at him with no emotion on his face,"Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams, Danielle." He turns to her staring at her lovingly.

I say, "Leo you're still hooked on her?!?!"

He replies offended,"Hey, I didn't say anything about your crush on..." I cut him off and cover my hand over his mouth.

Chase and Adam look at us confused.

Chase looks back at Danielle, "Isn't she the girl who uses you as a foot stool in math class?"

Leo looks at him crazily, "Where else is she supposed to put her feet?! On the floor?!"

"I'm pretty sure that's what it's made for", I tell Leo.

He glares at me then turns to Adam and Chase again, "Open your notebooks, boys, cause class is in session."

Leo walks towards Danielle and we follow him. He props his leg up on the bench, "Hello Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice." He sits fully next to her.

"I'm Leo Dooley."

She replies, "Didn't you send me 87 emails?"

Leo smiles, "Yeah. That was a slow day."

She starts picking up her bag, "Ok, well, see you later, Lenny." She walks off.

Leo says,"It's Leo, by the way." He waves happily after her.

Chase speaks up, "So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than "Denied."

I high five him for that, and Adam glances up at us for a split second.

"No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, "She's not going to the dance with Lenny." I laugh at his comment.

Bree walks up to us, "Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?"

Chase smiles at her,"Nobodies asked you yet have they?"

Bree whines,"NO! I really want to go with that guy." We all turn to see two guys talking to each other.

"His names Ethan. We sit next to each other in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not. CHEMISTRY!" Bree sings a little at the end.

We all look at her weirdly. She turns serious, "What should I do?"

Chase steps towards Ethan,"I got this." Chase does this thing that looks like he's putting hair behind his ear. "He talking about a girl he thinks is cute."