Chapter 23

----Hunter's POV----
The whole time during dinner with Brianna and her family,her dad kept giving me dirty looks. I have a feeling he doesn't like me.

When we were done eating we went back to my house for a while before she had to leave.

When she left I did the many pages of homework I had,took a shower and went to sleep.

But I woke up in the middle of the night because of a dream. Or more like a nightmare. So I got up and got a glass if water then went back to sleep. I hope it was only a nightmare and won't ever happen in actual life. That'd be terrible.
********
(Friday after school)

Brianna couldn't come over today which really sucked. She had to go Florida where her grandma lives,with her mom over the weekend. She said she had to help her mom take care of her grandma.

So I don't get to see her all weekend. The weekend is really gonna suck.

As I'm thinking about how horrible this weekend is gonna be,my phone dings.

I check it and it says that I have a text from Brianna.

Brianna😘: Hey
Me: Hey,when are you going to be back?
Brianna😘: My mom said we might not be back until Monday night
Me: No I can't go to school without you there
Brianna😘: You'll be okay
Me: No I won't
Brianna😘: Yes you will
Me: I miss you
Brianna😘: I miss you to
Brianna😘: I wish I could've stayed,but my mom needed help taking care of my grandma
Me: Ugh,I know
Brianna😘: So what ya doin??
Me: Nothing much sitting here on the couch eating a bowl of ramen noodles
Me: What about you?
Brianna😘: I'm still riding in the car with my mom,than God were almost at my grandma's
Me: Why
Brianna😘: My mom talks to much
Me: Ha really
Brianna😘: Yeah
Brianna😘: Well I gig my phone is about to die,Love you I'll text you later
Me: Ok love you to😘💘

I wish we could've texted more. I miss her. The next three or four days are going to be torture.

-----Brianna's POV----
After texting Hunter my phone died,so I went to sleep for the rest of the time.
*******

"Hey grandma!" I said running towards my grandma like a little kid. "Hey honey,how are you?" she asked. "Good" I replied "you got a boyfriend all ready?" she asked. "Yeah she does" my mom said answering for me. "Wow" my grandma said. "Your all grown up now aren't you" she said laughing.

"Hi mom" my mom said hugging my grandma. "Hey and how are you?" my grandma asked my mom. "Good,you" my mom replies. "Fine,that's why I asked you to come and take care of me for the weekend" my grandma laughed. She's always being sarcastic.

A/N: Short chapter I know I just wanted to write one more chapter today for you guys. Hope you guys liked it even though it's short. If you did vote and comment😃😀