one

Rebecca's POV
"Rebecca is that you?" I heard Kazzy's voice and I turned around.

I ran towards her and hugged her tight. I had never seen her in person and I'd be seeing her all summer.

"We have so much to talk about." She whispered in my ear as I nodded.

When we let go we both had the instinct to fix our clothing causing us to laugh.

"Out of all the places we'd meet I never thought it'd be press play Miami." I said as she laughed.

"David's waiting." Wes reminded us.

"So, you're Wes." Kazzy said as he politely nodded.

"I met him on the plane. He was on my connecting flight." I explain as she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not looking for a boyfriend." I said as I grabbed my luggage from the floor.

"I can't wait to see Dakota." She was all happy and giddy.

"Are you nervous?" Wes asked since I hadn't met anyone except them two.

"We've clearly not known each other for awhile. You needn't get worried. I don't get nervous." I smirk.

"Okay, whatever you say."

"I have no reason to lie to you." I defend myself.

"I have no intention of giving you one. Now let's go, David's waiting." He offers me his hand and I took it.

***
When we arrive I get out of the car and grab my luggage.

"I'll take that off your hands." He grabs it and I was about to reject his offer before I quickly decide against it.

The hotel is filled with supporters.

It's only Friday. Saturday is probably the craziest day.

We walk in and I get past them quickly. I walk to the elevator and Wes presses the button leading to the top floor. The elevator dings and the door opens and I'm guessing this is the twentieth floor.

"You two will be sharing a room. David is taking a shower but he will be out shortly. We're all going to be in the room down the hall. Call me. Don't knock. That's how I know to let you in." He explains and walks down the hall.

Wes's POV

As I walked in all the boys looked at me.

"So... Is the mystery girl hot?" Jonah asks.

"That would be an understatement."

vote, comment, and share💐

this is the first of many chapters. Although it's a short one I hope to make the next chapters longer.

We Just Met | PressPlayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें