Chapter 51✨

Rachelle POV

"Grai, King! Come get your lunch so we can so to Auntie Alanna's!" I shouted from in the kitchen. I know they are only 1, but they can still understand me. That's when they waddled into the kitchen. I picked them up and put then both into their high chairs.

"If only Daddy was here to help me." I said referring to Issa. He's always out with the boys, leaving me to look after the twins by my self, I mean I think I'm more of the strict parent so I know how to handle them. And they behave when it's just me and them.

I gave the twins their food.

"What do you say?" I say sternly. They just gurgled.

"Faaanka." King said.

"Your welcome baby. La'Gracie, do you have anything to say?" I raised my eyebrow at her. She's still learning. And shook her head.

"I know you can say it." I said. She giggled.

"Faa Oo." She smiled.

"Well done baby" I kissed her forehead as she ate.

I heard the front door knocked so I walked towards it. It was Prod and Beyoncé. Prodigy always goes every where with Beyoncé. She's all he has left of Chyna after she died.

"Hey Craig." I said.

"Wassup Elle." He replied.

"Hi be" I kissed Beyoncé's cheek.

"You staying long?" I asked them as they came in.

"Well no. I was actually just Finna ask if you can look after Be coz I'm going to have to work overtime today. Which means I can't make it to Alanna's party. But Beyoncé really wanted to go." He said with pleading eyes.

"Yeah of course, when are you Finna pick her up?"

"Tomorrow at 4??" He asked. I was kinda busy tomorrow. Me and Issa gotta visit my mum.

"Okkay. Is it ok if I take her with me to visit my mum?"

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you so much Elle. I owe you." He hugged me.

"It's fine. But you know if you're struggling for money, you can just ask  me." I said with sympathy.

"I know Rachelle thanks but I'm doing just fine." He lied. I looked at him.

"Okkay Craig, if you say so." I gave in.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'll call you later." He said.

"Bye Baby. Daddy loves you so much." He bending down to Beyoncé's level. "I'll call you to say goodnight" he kissed her forehead and got back up.

"Bye Daddy" she waved.

"Bye Rachelle." Then he walked out and I shut the door.

"Have you eaten Be?" I asked her walking into the kitchen to check on the twins.

"Daddy took me to McDonalds on our way here"

"Okkay well I'll do your hair and we can get going to see Auntie Alanna" I said smiling at her.

"Ottay Auntie Elle." She sat down staring at the TV, which I just switched to Spongebob.

I took the twins upstairs to wash their face and then Came back down to plait Beyoncé's hair.

"You have thick beautiful hair, just like your mummy" I said.

"I've never met mummy" she

replied.