Lena The Ballerina

Summary: Cross persuaded Allen to join a ballet studio with typical intentions of the seduction of a wealthy, self-made socialite. He wouldn't've figured that forced opportunity would leave him in a worse situation by putting him on the map to his long lost, adopted father's drug trafficking family who were the ones he and Cross stole from. Yet there's even more than what meets Allen's eye.

Tags: Ballet!AU, Criminal!AU, Mature themes.

Pairings: Primary - Allen x Lenalee, Secondary - Cross x Anita, TBA

A/N: Edit - 05/30/2020, 9:02 PM: I changed the plot around somewhat as I've noticed this story seemed rather boring at first glance with the first few chapters and summary. It just seemed to be a very, very potentially simple yet sweet short story, which is why it made no sense as to why it didn't receive many updates. However, there's more to it than just ballet and romance, planned from all the way when it was first published, I just never found the time to change that outlook of the story until now. It has a criminal subplot, for much needed drama that isn't going to be as soap opera-y as I originally planned. Now that I'm older, I feel more confident tackling what a younger me had planned.

Edit - 12/04/2019, 3:33 AM: Re-reading this, I've noticed how some parts of the prologue felt weird to me so I decided to change it a little. I'll keep this and majority of how it's written however, I just wanted to change some parts that were bothering me.

Artwork from Priintaniere on TBLR.

Disclaimer: I do not own D.Gray-Man.

Lena The Ballerina:

The One Who is to be Her 'Rino

Allen Walker's room is a garage that has walls poorly repainted over as jam red with nothing much occupying his living quarters especially in the centre excluding himself and the matching red rug. All his furniture pushed up against the gross walls he came to tolerate. The largest thing in his room being his portable bed which wasn't really so as it could easily have fold up against the wall leaving him plenty of space—again in the centre—for whatever really. That whatever really being his dancing space, previously used for nothing really. Allen positioning his arms and feet in first position: inner elbows at either side of his belly button, arms formed in a circular shape. His hands relaxed and fingers straight with his thumbs folded into his palms, and feet shaped similar to a V with his heels touching. He bent his knees, proceeding to demi-plie.

Feeling lightheaded however, Allen straightened his knees then walked over to his sofa and sat. Spreading his legs while leaning back against the worn out backing of two years that he was lucky to keep from falling apart until this day. Allen for once not complaining to himself about the fact that Cross was a cheapskate that used as little money as he could in spite of the fact that he could be considered rich regarding the area of New York they lived in, and regardless of it.

It being quite possible for them to move out of the tacky area of New York they lived in.

With his hands over his face, he didn't bother to remove them as he was too agitated to look up and see either Cross or Kanda at his garage door again for the fifth time this week lecturing him on his forced ballet lessons. The art or sport or whatever he didn't really care about but now loathed.

If it weren't for the reward of him practicing ballet so well that he even could've gotten accepted into some prestigious dance studio, he'd be sitting on the same couch he was on now and binge watching YouTube videos. Reading up on books for extra credit too as he would miss so much important information due to being late to class most of the time.