5 Years Later...

"Aunt (Y/N)!" Christina ran up to you and grabbed your hand. She was smiling.

You scowled and ripped your hand away. "Filthy child." You hissed.

Thankfully the years have been good to you, everyone actually. You didn't look older than thirty even though you were 40. The twins were 20 and Thea was 16, already seriously dating Raoul.

Eric and Nash spent almost all of their time together, other than still being kind and polite to their parents.

Speaking of— Eric used to look up to his father. He started wearing his hand-me-downs for a couple years but after seeing him with Christina and Dunya a lot, he became distant and looked to Natsu as a father figure.

To be honest, this hurt you a little but Sting the most. Sting stopped coming home for some time and when he did come back, you did your best to ignore him.

Christina cried and ran to her father. "Daddy! Aunt (Y/N) is being mean!" She cried into his shoulder as he picked her up.

You came to Sabertooth today to have some girl time with Minerva and Yukino, not wanting to pay attention to anyone else.

"Brat." You growled and placed your head on the palm of your hand.

Minerva shook her hand. "That child looks up to you... It's a shame." She and Yukino get the same way you did. It wasn't fair that Sting and Dunya were spending so much time together.

"You still bringing Lucy and Lisanna for the inter-guild job?" Yukino changed the subject. You were going out on a lot more jobs lately to pay for food since Sting was now providing for his illegitimate family.

"No. I've got stuff to do." You huffed, lying. You wanted to be alone really. Now that the twins had moved out, you were left with Thea and the house felt too big for the two of you.

"(Y/N)," Sting came over. He hasn't changed either.

"You could at least try to be nice to her." He looked at you with a sad expression and then a flash of pity.

"I'll be nice when my husband comes back to his wife and legitimate daughter." You stood up and got all up in his face.

"Jealous much?" Dunya walked by with some pudding.

"Dunya don't." Sting warned her.

"I just don't understand why she has to blow up at Christina." She smiled and shrugged. Now everyone knows she has it coming.

You punched her in the face. Infront of Christina, you didn't care. Dunya flew back and Christina screamed.

Thea walked into the guild to grab Raoul and she saw what happened. She shrugged it off and made a bee-line for her boyfriend.

Christina noticed her too. "Big sister Ali!" The girl cried. Thea stopped in her tracks and glared at the child.

"I'm not your sister." She hissed the same way you did. She looked up at Sting. "Father." She acknowledged him. She had dropped the 'papa' 2 years ago.

"Thea..." Sting pleaded, but she ignored him and grabbed Raoul, and dragged him out of the guild.

Dunya was getting up. "Must you always insist on fighting? You'll scar my child." She tilted her head.

"I don't give two shits about that brat." You crack your knuckles.

"(Y/N)!" Sting protested.

"And who cares. You don't get to worry until you've fought in the Grand Magic games with a kid inside you." You lung forward and burst into your angel soul.

Fights between you were frequent, you always started them but she always provoked you.

You punched Dunya again and threw her into the wall. Christina's hysteric crying was annoying you.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BRAT!" You yelled back at her and she stopped wailing and clung to her father.

Your eye twitched and you left, ignoring Sting's constant callings.

-

Something heavy was placed next to you in the middle of the night. You shot up and pulled the knife out from your pillow and aimed it at the assailant.

"Oh... I- I'm sorry..." Sting held his hands up defensively. It was dark but you could still make out his blonde hair, you could also tell that he was crying.

"What... What are you doing here?" You panted but didn't put the knife away.

"I... I miss you. I can't imagine how you feel but I know it hurts when I'm not with you (Y/N)." Tears streamed down his face.

"I don't know what you want me to do. You made your decision already. The twins have moved on, Thea hates you... You can't come back from what you did to us, Sting." You put the knife away and laid back down, your back facing him.

"(Y/N).... Please I... I'm sorry. I can't go on without you." He reached for you and you pulled away.

"Then why don't you ask Dunya to use her magic to look like me? Get your dragon-breath out of my face." You said coldly, colder than you should have and you immediately regretted it.

Sting muffled his crying and left. You start crying too, wishing he would come back.

He didn't.

A/N: And the first chapter of Golden With Envy completed.

Morgan: Wow

Luna: Do I end up with anyone?????

A/N: Backstory time!!!

Okay so Storm broke up with Nashi when he found out she wasn't committed and asked for Luna back but she was like "you have to earn it" so after a while they got back together and are going strong.

Emmie is now 7 and she's more like Mira than her mother.

Cana and Bacus had a kid named Jack.

Wendy and Romeo found out Wendy wasn't able to have kids so they asked Chelia to carry the baby. They named her Seanna.

Reiki and Nashi got together.

Rin and Rosemary got together.

Sylvia learned she was happy alone.

Gale and Nova got engaged.

Ricky, Ryu, and Roy are competing for Christina's love.

Mira: That's a lot!

A/N: Longest end credits ever! I think