Getting Along

"And then Natsu got up and beat them in no time flat! Gajeel was pushed off somewhere but it was still really cool." You smiled remembering long ago.

"Rouge too?" Dunya asked, sincerely engaged in your story. You were in the secret garden behind the guild. Cana passed through a while ago to play with Jack and they left a little while after.

"Rouge too." You nodded.

"So how did you even find this garden in the first place?" Dunya totally shifts gears.

"Happy and Carla found it a long time ago!" You laughed and then you frowned. All three of Fairy Tail's exceeds fell really ill three weeks ago, a day after you agreed to be nice to your sister.

Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel were the most devastated. Natsu and Wendy fell into a state of depression for a while.

Lector and Frosch had been missing for years and you felt it necessary to presume them dead as well. Rouge often went searching for them on missions but never found them.

"Can we not talk about the past 4 years? They're really bringing me down." You pull your knees into your chest.

"Why?" Dunya tilts her head. "If it's in the past you should let it go. It happened. Yes it's sad but remember they loved you." She scoffs.

"Speak for yourself. No one you've been close to died." You growl.

"They didn't have to, I know how to let things go."

"Then how do you explain stealing Sting from me?!"

"You deserved to feel like I did!"

"Then what was that shit about 'letting it go'?!" You stood up as Mira and Jellal came in to separate you. None of the other members had any knowledge of the garden except for the ones the Exceeds brought.

"Okay, that's enough for today (Y/N)." Jellal hooked his arms under yours and pulled you away.

"Yea. Let's go." Mira litterally dragged Dunya out of the garden as Jellal carried you over his shoulder.

"Be grateful they're here Dunya."

"Shut up." She retorted.

So much for getting along.

A/N: so you guys still have to tell me your favorite character in the books. If I haven't mentioned them in the books, it doesn't count.

Carla: Good to know

Pantherlily: You forgot about me halfway through book one but I was never in the garden in book two

A/N: *Sweats nervously* uh ummm

Happy: A/N's in trouble!

Frosch: I think so too!

Lector: What's this about us being missing?

A/N: help!

Morgan: You're on your own A/N