Please Listen

( Jessie's POV )

Its Been A Week Since The Break Up And Niall Hasnt Stopped Calling , Texting , Leaving Voice Mails , Trying To See Me , Writing Letters , Writing Tweets , But Thing Is Did He Forget Its What He Wanted Not Me . 

Ugh , I Think Im Gonna Take A Walk To The Park To Clear My Mind . I Grab My Guitar And Notebook And Head Out The Door . 

I Finally Get To The Park and I Notice This Little Bench With A Nice View And Beautiful Cravings 

So I Take Seat Gosh Everything Was So Beautiful In Fall .

So I Slowly Started Strumming My Guitar And Started Singing .

'' Baby I Know That Your Breaking 

Knowing You Made Your Greatest Mistake 

But Remember This Wasn't My Choice 

Im Sorry Im Not What You Wanted 

But Surely Im Not Going The Down That Road Again 

You Say You Miss Me And Your Sorry Did You Forget You Were The One Who Hurt Me 

So Please Listen I'll Be Fine I Just Need My Time This Chapter Of Me And You Has Ended For A Very Long Time . ''

As Soon As I Stopped Singing I Hear A Guy Behind Me Clapping He Slowly Walks Up To Me

Hello Love Im Mark Cowell Simon Cowell's Son , I Heard Your Voice And Surely Thought Talent Like That Shouldn't Go To Waste Hears My Card 

Im In The Music Indrustry With My Dad , We Look For Talent All Over . Give Me A Call .

I Took A Momemt To Process What Happened . Thank You I Manage To Mumble Out To The Mysterious Guy Who Kept Walking . Simon Cowell ? Hmm Rings A Bell . I Heard Niall Mention Him Before Probably Someone Big In The Indrustry , Oh Well . 

Maybe This A Good Idea . To Help Me Get My Mind Off Niall . And After All Ive Always Wanted To Be A Singer . I Guess I'll Think About It As I Walk To My Falt , I Collect My Things And Head Back To My Flat I Decided I Would Call Mark .

Ring

Ring 

Ring 

Mark : Hello ?

Jessie : Hi Im Jessie , Jessie Blue Um I Saw You At The Park You Told Me To Call .

Mark : Ahh Yes Jess Jessie The Girl With The Talented Voice And Unforgettable Eyes I See Your Intrested Huh ?

Jessie : Um Yes Actually Thats The Reason I Called You . 

Mark : Hm Okay Jessie , I'll Email You The Basics Do You Think You Could Come By The Studio Tommaroe At Noon ? To Sign Off A Couple Papers And Record A Demo .

Jessie : Yeah , Yeah Sure Tottally . Thanks Again Mark See You Then .

Mark : Alright Bye Jessie See You Then And Don't Thank Me You Were Born For This .

Jessie : Ha Okay Bye Mark .

Well Thats Settled I Just Have To Figure Out What Im Singing And What Im Wearing . 

Hmmm .

( Niall's POV )

Its Been A Week Since Its Happened My Biggest Mistake I Tried To Reach Jessie . But She's Not Replying To Anything Not My Texts , My Calls . NOTHING ! The Lads Say To Go Out And Party Get Over Her , But Liam Thinks I Should Just Give Her Time To Settle . 

I Don't Know , All I know Is Simon Called The Other Day Telling Me And The Lads To Come By Sunday Around 7am To Discuss The Tour .

UGHHH Im Not Ready For This Especially Since I've Lost Jessie , And The Lads All In Happy Relationships Except Harrreh But Only Cause Harreh Doesn't Want One . God I Feel Like Crap . I Should Probably Take A Shower , And Just Go Out For A Walk . 

I Remember Me And Jessie's Spot , I Always Knew Fall Was Her Favorite Season . 

I Guess I'll Calll Louis And Ask If He Wants To Hang Out , Louis Is The Funniest One And He Can Always Make Me Have A Good Laugh So Why Not Have A Day With The Lad .