The Fight

*Raven's POV*

"Raven, we're here." Craig mumbled gruffly from beside me.

I slowly opened my eyes. "Are you gonna talk to Corey?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Craig nodded and got out of the car.

I sighed inwardly as I stretched my stiff muscles.

"This is gonna be one hell of a talk." I mumbled as I got out of the car, following Craig into the house.

"Sorry that I got your car seat wet." I mumbled before we walked in.

"It's no problem Raven. The car isn't what I'm worried about right now."

I nodded.

"Well, here goes nothing." I mumbled as we walked into the house.

When we got there, Sid and Corey were in the living room talking amongst themselves worridly.

But when they noticed us walk into the living room, they stopped and looked at us.

I immediately noticed Corey, who was looking directly at me. But I averted my gaze. I didn't want to look at him.

"Oh my God Raven are you alright?" Sid said, who was at my side in a millisecond hugging me.

"Uhm...yeah I'm fine. Just a little cold." I replied lamely hugging him back.

"Good." He muttered, pulling away from me.

That's when Corey spoke. "Where the hell were you Raven? You know you shouldn't be out there at night." Corey said angrily at me.

But I didn't say anything, because Craig stepped in.

"Well, maybe you would know if you would've answered her calls." Craig growled.

Corey raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? She never called me." He argued calmly, not moving from his spot on the couch.

That's when I noticed Corey's phone sitting on the coffee table.

I sighed and picked it up, showing Corey the three missed calls he had received from me.

"Do you realize that it's raining outside Corey?" Craig asked.

Corey didn't say anything.

Craig slammed his fists on the coffee table, making Corey jump in suprise.

"Huh?! Did you know that it's raining out and Raven was lost and stuck out there?! Or were you too busy gushing over that damn baby of yours to worry about your daughter who needed you?!" Craig roared.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Sid slipping out of the living room and into Mick's room.

And soon after, Mick crept out of his bedroom to see what was going on.

"How was I supposed to know she was out there?!" Corey replied standing up.

"Answer my calls." I muttered sadly. And he heard me.

After a couple of seconds, everyone walked out of their room's to see what was happening.

"Corey, do you realize how much pain you've inflicted on Raven?" Craig asked calmly, but his voice was still dripping with venom.

I noticed that we had the guy's full attention now.

Corey didn't answer.

So Craig continued.

"Did you know what she was doing when she was in her room?" Craig asked.

Corey shook his head.

"She was crying Corey. Wishing that she was dead. And do you know why?"

Corey didn't say anything.

"It's because you don't act like a father anymore Corey." Craig said, giving Corey the death glare.

I watched as all of the guy's eyes widen and mouths open in shock as they watched Corey get close to Craig's face. I don't think they've ever heard Craig talk so much before. Or yell in that case.

"I'm well aware if what my daughter has been doing Craig! So don't act like I don't care because I do!" Corey shouted clenching his fists.

"Oh really? Did you know she was crying herself to sleep at night? Did you know she joined that band just to show you how she really feels because you don't listen? Oh, and what about her cuts? Did you know she was cutting herself and you didn't do anything to help her!?"

"Of course I know Craig! And I feel hella guilty about it too!" Corey roared.

I sighed sadly and put a hand over my face.

This was ridiculous.

This wasn't getting past Corey at all.

"If you knew, what did you do to help Raven!?"

"I did-"

"When is this all gonna get past your thick skull that you're not a father to me anynore Corey?!" I growled, interrupting him.

Corey didn't say anything.

"If you really cared, you would've tried to stop all of this from happening Corey." I said, calmer this time.

Slowly, I lifted up my wrists.

I didn't care who saw the cuts anymore.

"If you really cared, you would've helped me through this depression that I'm still in right now." I whispered. "And I've tried telling you this before. But you still never seem to get it." I added, looking Corey directly in the eyes.

Still, Corey didn't say anything.

"She doesn't deserve to live like this Corey." Criag said.

Corey looked up.

"I think she shouldn't live here right now." Craig added.

Corey scoffed. "Where's she gonna go?"

"Raven and I will find a place to live for a while until you figure out you can't treat her like this." Craig replied.

Corey scoffed again. "And what makes you think she wants to go with you?"

I scowled at his words.

"Are you asking her to choose a side?" Craig asked.

Corey nodded.

"Well, who do you choose Raven?" Corey asked.

I looked at Corey, then to Craig, then to the guys, who were speechless.

Corey had a look that said. 'She's gonna pick me.'

And Craig just stood there waiting.

I slowly inhaled, and then exhaled.

I turned to Corey, and then to Craig again.

"I choose Craig."