2. Infinite Ent.

Hana P.O.V

I finished eating at Solji Ajumma's, she still looks the same, she didn't recognize me until Minho told her. How i missed them, but i miss Mary and Aiden. Should i call them? I'm going to text them since i don't know if they're up.

Group Chat:

Me: hey guys i'm alive. i miss you guys!

Mary: finally! you had me worried... you have no idea how much i kept bothering Aiden about you!

Aiden: yeah she was going crazy, you should have arrived around 5 am korean time, its probably 6:30 over there!

Me: let me call you guys... are you guys together, or do i make a 3 way call?

Mary: We're together, just call me...

"Minho i'll be right back i need to make a call" i excused myself and went outside to call them.

"Tell us everything!" very first thing i hear from them.

"Like what exactly?" i asked them both

"People, food, the place you're staying in and are going to work in. How is Minho?" ok then

"It's early in the morning, but the people seem busy early in the morning. I had a really good breakfast. I have not seen the actual place i'm staying in and i will go to the entertainment i guess once Minho and Myungsoo are done eating... My wonderful cousin is great. " i said looking through the window and i could see Minho and Myungsoo talking about something and then looking at me.

"Who is My-ung-soo?" She asked trying to say his name.

"The CEO, he went to pick me up at the airport with Minho. He's handsome, but other than that he seems like a total player like someone we both know *cough cough* Aiden. He said to call him L." she laughed at Aiden and he just mumbled something under his breath.

"Well then this CEO trying to get our Hana... Not gonna be easy." Aiden said laughing, and Mary also laughed.

"Whatever, i have to go, call me later when you guys can or make a schedule so we can call each other." they agreed and hanged up. Myungsoo and Minho were walking out, they both looked at me and Minho handed me my bag.

"Thank you." he just smiled

"We're going to go work, do you want to go see the place you'll start working in?" he asked.

"Lets go then." We head to the car.

----------------------------------

The building was pretty big. We walked in and the receptionist came up to us and handed Myungsoo some papers.

"I have to start working on some things, feel free to look around and please come to my office later so we can talk Hana. Bye Minho" he smiled and walked to the elevator.

I waited for the elevator doors to close "Show me around" i looked at Minho.

"Ok i'll take you to the area you'll start working in tomorrow" we headed to the elevator.

"So who where you talking to on the phone?"

"My friend Mary and Aiden, just wanted to tell them that i made it alive" he chuckled.

"What about you and Myungsoo?What where you guys talking about?" he turned serious...

"Nothing, just business work..." he's lying to me

"Minho don't lie to me, you suck at lying in real life" he put his hand by his heart, showing he felt hurt.

"I can't tell you, i promised i wouldn't say." why?

"Say what?" he looked at me and nodded 'no' "Fine" we arrived to the 5th floor and saw some models and photographers.

I saw Kim Woo-bin and Lee Hyun-woo they were posing all sexy and hot. Some girl was the photographer, i walked up behind her while they took a break and told her she should fix her posture a bit when she took the pictures, so that the lighting could look good on them

"Who are you?" she said to me with an angry look "Oh god Hana, im so sorry" she started to apologize as soon as she realized who i was.

"It's ok, don't worry about it..." she kept apologizing "Its all good, just fix your posture that's all. Here i'll show you." i got the camera and showed her, she nodded and apologized again.

"Well if it isn't Hana" i turned to see Woo-bin oppa.

"Woo-bin oppa~ long time no see" he came up to me and i hugged him.

"I missed you, do you like the place so far?" he said with a smile

"Missed you too, I haven't seen everything yet, but i like it so far." i looked at him and we both walked towards Minho and Hyun-woo

"Hana meet Hyun-woo, you'll be working with him tomorrow." he's cute.

"Hi Hana, i'm Lee Hyun-woo, it will be a pleasure working with you." he said with a smile

"Hi Hyun-woo, hope we become great working partners..." i smiled and his smile became bigger. "Your acting skills are amazing by the way, i'm a fan" i said and he thanked me.

Minho left me since he had to go get ready for a photo shoot. Some people in offices seemed like they were editing photos. Practice, recording and vocal rooms. Even gyms and cafes, like the ones in NY. Models, photographers were in other floors. I was still walking and looking around, I was now on the 15th floor and bumped into some girl.

"Joesonghaeyo" i apologized

"Look where you're walking" rude...

"A simple sorry from you would have been nice you know." i said snapping back at her.

"and who do you think you are to talk to me like that" she really thinks she's all that.

"I'm Hana, Choi Hana" she gasped after hearing my name. So she knows who i am?

"The Choi Hana from Elite Model Management" i nodded, looking at her with 'who else?' "I'm sorry I thought you were one of the staff" right

"Not to be rude, but who are you" she looked shocked, since i didn't know who she was. I don't really follow a lot of kpop news.

"I'm Ji-yeon, the Park Ji-yeon" no clue "I have to go, hope to see you around soon"

"hopefully" she walked away and I kept walking around, I headed to the elevator and pressed the 16th floor. Once the doors opened i spotted Myungsoo, with a camera, he was taking pictures of some models and i just walked up behind him, looking at the way the models posed and the way he took pictures.

"Not bad" i said to myself.

"Thank you" he heard me. "any feedback?"

"Not really. It looks good" i said while standing next to him.

"We're done for today, thank you for all your work." he said and looked at me. "Please follow me." and i did, we got on the elevator and he pressed the 30th floor. "Do you like it so far?" he looked at me.

"Everything so far is great" i said smiling

"I heard you meet Hyun-woo your partner for tomorrow?" Minho must have told him.

"Yes i did, really nice person." he smirked. "So your the CEO and also work as a photographer?" i asked trying to make him stop smirking.

"Yes i do, i also work as a model. Maybe we could work together soon" he was checking me out, wow.

The elevator soon stopped and the doors opened. "Ladies first." i walked out feeling his eyes on me the whole time. He soon walked next to me "This way please." he opened the door and let me in first. "Please take a seat" i sat down and waited for him to sit down.

"So what did you want to talk about?" i said as soon as he sat down.