That unforgiving night

Old mans POV
I woke up shaking I was still in bed when all the event filled my mind. The event of that unforgiving night. The night my demons got a hold of me.

I got up at midnight it was my 15th birthday. I had grabbed my baby brother 5 at the time, my older sister 17 at the time and my mom  she had turned 35 a month before.

I told them to follow me into the living room that dad had finally got home. As soon as they got into the room I closed all ways of getting out. And that's when they saw our dad and her husband strung across the room and the huge butcher knife I had been hiding. I grabbed my brother by the hair and swung the knife across cutting his head clean off.

Then I pushed my sister down her being thinner and shorter than me helped. I brought the knife down splitting her skull I half I left the knife in her head and walked toward my mom.

I grabbed the loaded gun dad kept in the cabinet under the TV and shot her in her head and chest to a total of 36 times.

Then when I came to full reliesetion of what I did I put the gun to my temple and pulled the trigger it didn't kill me but it did make my memory horrible.

Now turning 54 it's now midnight I sit here in the bed of the asylum that the cops put me in so many years ago.