Why my children?

I was young and feeble minded. When I found out I was prepay the age of 16 I prayed for this to go away it never did and I couldn't abort it.

Soon I gave birth to twins a boy an a girl. I named my son Lucas and my daughter Luci. I know why and I I don't know either.

About 12 years later I was sound asleep when I heard a scream. I ran out to check on my kids , when I saw them at the foot of the stairs I raced down the stairs.

When I finally got a good look at them they were covered in blood. I looked around and saw people who I cared about and loved.
Behind my beautiful children was there dad he looked just as handsome and young as the day they were conceived.
Then I noticed Luci's eyes were red,instead of the normal green, and her brown hair was changing to midnight black. Lucas's eyes were mixed colours of purple,red,and blue. His hair spiked up at his bangs tainted with blood.
They had horns growing. The horns looked rough and sharp.
They began to leave..."Why my children?" Is all I could ask.
Luci turned around " because we are the devils children too not just yours."
Then left.
6 days later I was convicted of murder (145 people total). I've been waiting for my death. I think to night will be the night I heard my children's favourite song 'Sweater Weather' and can hear foot steps even I see no one. The foot steps are in my cell.

There's no worry though... It's too cold outside so for you here so now ....
let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater.
It's-
Miss. Janette Jones death 12:39, March 12,2017