Who Knows.

He sat in the lobby of the recording studio, his noisy band mates who he had just met two months ago joke around.  Going through his twitter and all his new followers. They were all girls, begging for the same attention, begging for a follow back. Apparently he was cool now because he could sing, and he was in a boy band with fairly good-looking boys around his age. But one caught his eye. She didn’t beg for a follow, nor did she use the words “HOT” or “SEXY” in her tweet. She had simply said “I hope you’re having a great day, handsome” He clicked on her twitter name @BreylahDrew_ “Interesting” he murmured to himself, as his phone went to her profile. She was pretty cute, not really his type, but cute. Big Brown eyes, tan skin, brunette, and red lips. 

“What are you looking at man?” his band mate Zac came and interrupted his concentration. “Nothing man, just looking through some new followers on twitter,” he said.  

“Let me see bro, you’re stalking, I want to stalk with you” Zac grabs Brandon’s phone and laughs.

He then studies the girl’s profile as intently as Brandon had been. “She’s cute dude, her name is pretty awesome, but like she doesn’t seem like your type” Zac said and handed him his phone back. “Yeah that’s what I was thinking…but she’s cute, hasn’t been crazy like all the other little girls tweeting me” he laughed.

“Who knows man, maybe she can be your type” Zac said seriously then went back to messing with Levi.

Brandon went back to staring at the girl. “Maybe she can be my type,” he thought. He smiled, clicked the follow button on her profile, and exited out twitter.

A few hours later Brandon went back on twitter, helplessly rolling his eyes at the exact same tweets from so many girls. But the same girl caught his eye.

“ @BreylahDrew  @BrandonPulido thank you for the follow, it made me smile.”

And that made Brandon smile.

So he touched the little arrow, which allowed him to reply to her tweet.

“@BrandonPulido: @BreylahDrew and you made me smile”

He pressed send.

And seen his notifications go crazy, because he had never really replied to anyone other than his new band mates.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   

She sat on her bed, cross legged, her hands holding up a book to her face, and her eyes moving every which way, intrigued by the words.

Suddenly her phone went off and kept going. She threw the book to the side, but careful enough to not loose her page.

She picked up to see she had tons of new twitter notifications. This confused her because she only had a few friends who she talked to on there.

She clicked on the twitter app and went to her notifications. There was so many tweets saying, “Omg you’re so lucky” other said “wow I’m jealous” and there was a few saying “I hate you! You didn’t deserve a reply”

Never had Breylah had such words spoken to her, and that’s when she seen it.

A mention from Brandon Pulido.

“@BrandonPulido: @BreylahDrew and you made me smile.”

Her cheeks immediately felt hot, he had made her blush.

And her smile was no incredibly wide, she couldn’t help it.

Now she knew why all these girls had attacked her mentions and started following her, because a boy in a band who she liked actually noticed her. And the fact that she hardly ever tried because she didn’t want to annoy him surprised her even more.

She pressed the star on the tweet, making it a favorite. She didn’t retweet it, not wanting to look cocky and proud of the tweet.

And she decided to reply to him.

“@BreylahDrew: @BrandonPulido you’ve managed to make me blush.”

Not wanting to be rude she tweeted back a few girls who were nice, making a couple new friends.