Chapter 12: Figure My Heart Out

A/N So, here's the next chapter. Lol updated early cause I'm a little excited about it... Lol I'm extra high-key scared of your reactions to this though... lol notice how many times I said lol that's my nervous laugh lol... BUT I got inspired thanks to a conversation with JXUREGUIGOLD and it helped me find the path I wanted to take my story now. So shout out to you boo and thanks again, love ❤... ENJOY!!

There were only a few weeks until the tour starts and I finally got a day off since the AMA's after constant rehearsals, studio sessions, and interviews. I was in New York for three days, with Kehlani, and luckily the second day we both had off. So we were just laying in bed, with me spooning her from behind, watching whatever was on T.V.

I was starting to get antsy, though, and bored since there wasn't anything to watch on T.V. at this time.

"Oh my god."

I said groaning and rolling onto my back. Kehlani looked at me and smiled, turning so her hands were resting on my chest with her head on top of them.

"What's wrong with you?"

She said with an amused look on her face.

"I'm so bored! Can we go somewhere?"

I said sticking out my bottom lip. She rolled her eyes at me and got off me turning the other way to the T.V., again. I groaned again and pushed her on her back sticking my face in her neck.

"Y/N, get off me!"

She said laughing and trying to push me off. I didn't move but, instead I put my hands on her sides making her freak out, still laughing slightly.

"Please, don't."

"I want to go somewhere."

I whined, but I know it was muffled since my face was in her neck still. She huffed and went limp.

"Fine."

"Yes!"

I said jumping up and putting on something other than pajamas. She laughed at me before following my lead and getting ready.

Even though it's my car, she insisted she drive since I wanted her to take me somewhere.

"Okay, so can you tell me where we're going? We've been on the highway for like 10 minutes and you haven't left the fast lane since. "

She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's a surprise."

I pouted, but then I got an idea to get her to tell me. I leaned over and went to her sweet spot on her neck licking on it,

"Please."

I said, then blowing on the spot I just licked. She tilted her head and mumbled something under breath. I was about to ask her to speak louder but, the sound of us hitting the rumble strips on the side of the road made me pull back.

"Jeez, when I said take me somewhere I didn't have heaven in mind."

I said smirking and leaning back in my seat.

"Fuck you. It's your fault."

I shrugged, mumbling under my breath,

"Whatever, you liked it."