Prolouge

"Jeager, I don't want to hear it." Jean sighed as his comrade and his horse trotted next to him. Jeans horse softly neighed under him.

"Jean, I'm serious you look like a horse." Eren, startling his horse, snickered.

"I do not look like a horse." There was a moment of silence as they could hear Mikasa and Armin above them with there ODM gear.

The forest they were in was just outside of wall rose. Hange drove the cart with a large cage on the back slowly behind them. There were here to collect a Titan for her experiments.

"Well I find him to be a quite handsome horse." Hange quipped.

"Agh, I'm gonna go ahead." Jean dug his heels into his horses side, aggravated, coaxing it to move forward.

"Seven meter Titan!" Armin shouted from the trees.

"Three meter Titan close behind!" Mikasa added quickly.

Eren looked forward he could no longer see Jean. "Jean! Jean!"

"Ahhhhhhhh! Ten meter Titan!" Jean and steed race back towards them three Titans in tow.

"Ohhhh the pick of the litter!" Hange leaned forward in her cart, as they turn. "Mikasa, Armin! Get me the most feisty of the bunch!"

"I'm starting to think she's completely crazy!" Armin shouted to Mikasa.

"We need to protect Eren." Mikasa spoke softly into her scarf.

The three Titans no longer pursue them, but stand there as if guard dogs.

"Why aren't they attacking!" Eren shouts to his comrades.

"Oh very interesting! This is not normal behavior. Territorial, maybe?" Hange nearly turns all the way around when Jean spots her.

"Eyes on the path!" He shouts at her.

"But what are they protecting!" Armin screeches still moving farther despite there pursuers have halted in attempts of catching them.

"Eahhhhhhh!!!" A scream rings out of the tree line. Too quite to be a Titan.

"That's human! Mikasa!" Armin shouts to Mikasa, turning himself back around towards the Titans. "We need to save them."

"Eren, Stay with Hange!" Jean shouts, slowly standing up on his horses back.

"No I'm going to-" Eren starts to protest.

"Eren, you have to stay safe I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're too important!" Jean uses his ODM gear and shoots up to the trees with Mikasa and Armin.

Jean comes up on the seven meter Titan blade ready. It turns and looks at him, but it doesn't move to grab him. The weak point exposed, he cuts through the nape. He moves to a branch, as he stands and looks out he notices the ten meter Titan swatting at Mikasa but nothing else.

"Eeeeeehhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" The scream sounded off again. Jean scanned the forest floor for the noise. At the base of the ten meter Titans feet there she was.

"Mikasa, lead the Titan away! Civilian on the ground!" Jean shouts to her. She only nods and moves further away from the Titan, it follows.

"Armin, flank the three meter, remember don't kill it unless you have to! I'll help the girl!" Jean shouts, Armin moves towards the three meter taking out the Achilles. As the Titan falls Jean lands beside the girl.

Jean notices her hair is long and ratty as if it has never been cut or cleaned. She didn't wear any clothes. Jean couldn't help but blush.

"Ahhhhh! Eeaaaahhhh!" She screeched again struggling even more as he neared her.

"It's okay, I'm going to help you." Jean tried to keep his voice soft. Slowly scanning for the reason she's caught. He sees blood, blood up and down her arms and legs some across her chest in long claw marks. Her mouth was bleeding wear it looks like she was biting it. She tugged on her hair towards her body.

He realizes at that moment that her long ratty hair is caught on the brush surrounding the base of the large tree they were beside.

"Let go." He gently moves her hands and takes his sword and in one slash cuts her hair he had to cut it close to her head due to it being so stuck. "There. What's your name."

The girl didn't move just touching the ends of her newly cut hair. Jean now could see bite marks along her arms, human bite marks. She was close to his age. Maybe her village was taken over during Shiganchia.

"Come with us." Jean reach towards her.

"Eahhhhhh! Eeeeeeeekkk!" She screamed her high pitched screech and Jean felt the rumble of a Titan behind him.

The large hand of the Titan picked the girl up. Here body went limp as she was carried way by the ten meter. Mikasa tried to follow but the Titan hit smashed her down enough to were she landed on Jean knocking them both out.

-------

Okay how was that my first snk fan fic. I've been consumed by this idea btw I hope you guys liked it subscribe vote fave.