Chapter One: The Thought of Her

Jean wakes up to a throbbing pain in his leg. Squeezing his eyes shut he gritted his teeth.

"Ahhh!" His hand went to this thigh, it was warm and wet. His eyes dart open, it was crimson red. The worst went through his mind. Is this my blood? Is it someone else's? What-what happened? Where am I?

Jean looked around and he saw a Titan starring at him, it was the three meter. He moved backwards too fast and ran into someone.

"Ow, wait Jean you're awake!" It was Armin he moved to put more pressure on my wound noticing the bandages he wrapped on them were over flowing.

"What- what happened?" Jean sat up, even when Armin insisted he sit back down.

"The ten meter knock Mikasa down into you. She accidentally stabbed you on impact." Armin had blood on his face in smudges. How much blood did I lose? Jean wondered. He did feel light headed.

"And Mikasa where is she?" Jean looked around.

"She's riding your horse, she's fine. Only bruised."

"Yes! I'm surprised the Titan didn't hit her harder. Or try to eat the two of you when you landed." Hange practically turned around but felt the cart ver off course, and went back to driving.

Jean started to remember what happened. The girl, where was the girl did the Titan eat her, did the rescue her?

"Armin what about the girl! Did the girl make it." Jean grabbed Armin, by the collar of his shirt. Causing blood to spurt from his wound.

"The ten meter took her away, it was her or you and Mikasa. We chose you two naturally." Armin pushed Jean back on the cart.

Jean said nothing for the rest of the trip. He only watched the Titan I front of him. It had strange scars on it, but Titans don't scar.

+

"So a girl in the forest?" Captain Levi sipped his tea in silence. They made it back to the castle not even ten minutes before word spread about the incident.

"Yes, it seems she's been out there for quite some time." Hange leaned over the table.

"And Kirstein?" Levi put his cup down. Looking at his comrade.

"Wounded in battle, but he'll live. He'll also keep his leg thankfully. The blade missed his bone by a hairs length. And speaking of hair I collected the hair of the Girl in the woods" Hange started to get giddy. "We might be able to see where she's been."

"Hmmm, maybe. I'll see what Kirstein knows."

+

Jean thought silently of the girl. Who was she? Jean tapped his fingers on his bare stomach. It growled loudly.

"Hungry?" Captain Levi emerged from the door way.

"Ahh! Captain Levi!" Jean tried to sit up but pain surged through his leg up into his back. "Ahhhhh!"

"Try not to strain your self. You're lucky to be alive. Levi spun the near by chair around and sat on it backwards facing Jean.

"Captain-"

"Tell me about this....girl." And unknown glint shone in Levi's eyes. "The girl in the forest."

"She....she looked wild. Like an animal. She was covered in bite marks and scratches. She- she didn't wear any clothes either." Jean blushes slightly from the memory.

"Tch, who ever threw her out there probably took-"

"With all due respect captain Levi, I think she's been out since before Shinganchia," Jean interpreted Levi.

"What do you mean by that?"

"She didn't speak to me but she shrieked, like a Titan, sir. Like she lived along side them."

"Tch, the Titans would have eaten her as soon as look at her."

"They could have eaten her when she was trapped. But they didn't they protected her." Jean struggled to sit up. "Like she was one of them."

"Are you saying that she maybe like Eren and Annie?"

"It would be smart to not rule out the possibility, sir."

"Hmmmm, anything else you can tell me?"

"The Titan sir. It had thes weird marking on it like scars but..."

"But what?"

"Titans don't scar sir, so maybe they were drawn on."

-------

How was that chapter? Give me a follow. And tell me what you think.