The Forsaken Prophecy

• Dedicated to AliceClaw, MelsWorld, Twistedpain, and Lilydyl for reading this ahead of time!.

The Forsaken Prophecy © (Werewolf Romance)

Published by Jeanelly Marks (JeanellyMarks) at Wattpad.com

Copyright 2011 Jeanelly Marks

All Rights Reserved©

 Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, downloading, uploading, printing, displaying, reproducing, republishing, licensing, posting, transmitting, distributing or performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

The Forsaken Prophecy

Chapter 1

 [ song that is being played is on the right. you might want to listen to it as your read :D ]

I’ve been looking under rocks and breaking locks...”

The music started to pound out Jason Derulo’s ‘It Girl’ song and Derek pulled me against his body.

“This is dedicated to the birthday girl Janelle by her best friend Derek the Omega! Happy 17th birthday!” The DJ shouted on the MIC and I pressed my body harder against Derek as we danced together.

“Happy birthday Janelle” his husky breath tickled my neck and I shivered. I gazed up into his eyes and his black eyes looked down into mine.

I smiled up sweetly at him as our bodies continued to sway to the beat. Everything around us was a haze to me as the alcohol started to impair my body. His muscular, familiar arms pressed me tighter against him and I closed my eyes getting lost in the music.

“Thanks for the surprise party” I slurred out and Derek just grinned at me.

“Anything for you Babe” I giggled and spun around and sunk my back into his chest. I draped one arm behind me to place it behind his neck as I willed him closer. I loved the feeling of Derek’s body against mine; he was my best friend and I loved him.

I always wished for my mate to be him or exactly like him. He was the most caring guy in the world and always looked after me.

 I had been dying to turn seventeen to finally see who my mate was; but then that only meant they were younger than me, because if they weren’t they would have found me already. Unless they hadn’t told me yet or I hadn’t met him.

Derek’s hand tightened against my waist; as I pushed further back into him. His fingers skimmed the small piece of skin that was revealed as my top rose. The warmth of his gentle caress sent heat and excitement through me and leaned my head back to rest it in the crook of his neck.

“I have to tell you something…later after this dance” he whispered in my ears and I nodded. The music continued to blare through the speakers and the huge house was raging with drunken people dancing and playing alcoholic games.

I felt something cool touch my neck as Derek’s hands disappeared from my waist. I looked down and saw a white gold locket in the shape of a heart. I spun around and draped one arm around his neck. I used my other to gently pick it up and examine it as I continued to sway to the music. Both of his arms wound around me once more and pressed me closer.

It had the most intricate swirls around the edge of the heart and it was hard for me to open the locket with one hand as I didn’t want to stop touching Derek. There was a word engraved in cursive but with the darkness and strobe lights of the room it was hard to see what it said.