TFP- Chapter 5

The Forsaken Prophecy © (Werewolf Romance)

Published by Jeanelly Marks (JeanellyMarks) Wattpad.com

Copyright 2011 Jeanelly Marks

All Rights Reserved©

 Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, downloading, uploading, printing, displaying, reproducing, republishing, licensing, posting, transmitting, distributing or performing in part or in whole of any aspect of this book will constitute an infringement of copyright.

Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Chapter 5

UNKNOWN POV

Thousands of bodies were draped across the floor as they bowed down to the man sitting on the throne. I looked around whilst on my knees with my arms outstretched in front of me. We were supposed to just close our eyes and not look around; it was considered rude for our race.

The air was filled with the ancient hymn being said by everyone. The man on the throne had a smug smirk on as he saw all of his followers being obedient little pests. His long cream colored robe covered his feet and travelled down to the first step of the altar-like-stage he was on.

Next to him was a small child on her knees. Her small face was blank of emotion with how many scarring events she had already witnessed. Her hair was a shade of white bone with a mix of pearl. All of the people here had a different shade of white hair. The man on the throne was referred to as their lord had the most brilliant hair color that everyone envied.

Its own pure whiteness radiated with a grand splendor and shone brightly in the light. It had a type of sparkle that made it look as if it was a diamond that the sun hit; making millions of different colors burst out. It was truly magnificent but it was such a waste for that monster that possessed it.

Slowly their lord stood and when his long cudgel hit the floor the sea of people automatically silenced. His dark magic quickly made him float foot in the air. A black, smoke-like orb began to wrap around him creating an impermeable bubble.

His voice then rang out loud and clear for all of us Crux Feles to hear perfectly. Our native language was complex and difficult to learn if you didn’t grow up hearing it. His nasty words hit my ears and I shut my eyes closed tightly. It was horrible; how could he expect us to do that? That man was supposed to be one of honor and kindness not what he was.

He was the sole reason for the reason their race was dying out. He was forcing them to wipeout innocent lives that had so much to live for.

Oh how I wished that I could run away and leave this cruel place but I knew it would be impossible. They would find me in less than a second. I couldn’t try to hide for my appearance was a dead giveaway.

All I could hope for was that I would not be one of the select few to go on the next mission. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This was just to let you guys know whats going on in the Crux Feles world even though it wasnt too clear. (;

-Jeanelly