I love you Idiot!

You began to shake the doors trying to see if it would open up anytime soon.Craig sighed and sat on a bench with his head in his hands.You tried screaming to see if anyone would help and open the door,but there was nothing but silence.

Craig: Are you done now? There's no way no one is going to open the door (Y/N),just give up.

You: No! We can't be locked in the same room together!

Craig: Whats so bad about that?!

You: Boys and girls can't be in the same room together!

Craig: You sound like an old woman...

You: And you sound like a damn emo.

Craig: I'll take that as a compliment Idiot.

You: I don't even know why we are in the same room together,you rather be like Wendy and those others than be stuck in a room with me.

Craig: What the hell are you talking about? I don't mind staying in a room with you.I like hanging with you,and the only reason I left you at the Carnival was because I didn't want Wendy to make anything worse for our date.I didn't want to leave you,but Wendy got likes to run her mouth a lot...I loved our date,your funny and sweet....and I like you.

You: As a friend?

Craig: No...

You: Sister?

Craig:No.

You: Aha,a brother!

Craig: I love you idiot! Is that too hard to understand?

  He looked down his hair covering his face as he blushed insanley crossing his arms.You felt your heart race and your cheeks felt like they were burning from your blush.You looked up with a small smile before embracing Craig in a tight hug.

You: I love you too...

   Craig smiled before wrapping his arms around you hugging back.You kept the hug for a while,not wanting to pull apart.Then Craig lifted your face to his leaning in until his lips brushed against yours,as his eyes slowly shut closed.You blushed even more and gently pushed him away.

 Craig: Too much?

You smiled before cupping his cheeks kissing him deeply,he widen his eyes blushing madly before putting his arms around your waist kissing back.Then the doors bursted open and everyone stood there smiling. Token held up a camera and took a picture,the flash nearly blinding you,you burried your face in Craig's chest blushing.He laughed a little and stroked your hair.

Lola: That's so sweet!

Wendy: Ugh,how sick! These two actually kissed each other,what a bore!

  You couldn't take it anymore.

Wendy: Can you see how ugly it is? Both of the weirdest people in school kissing,it's so terrible,I seen way more cuter couples on animal plant,can you-

You raised your hand high in the air and slapped Wendy across the face so hard,it echoed all the way down the next two halls.When she looked back at you,eyes full of fear,and a red hand print on her cheek she backed away trying to hold her tears back.

Craig: That's right Wendy. The TWO weirdest people in school kissing. Spread as many rumors as you want,I love (Y/N),and that is final. Plus...

   He kissed you once more,one arm still around your waist.You closed your eyes and cupped his cheek gently as you two kissed.

Craig: ....I can kiss her again if I wanted to.

Wendy: But you just can't...

You: Did you hear something Craig?

Craig: Nope,must be the wind.

Wendy: SHE JUST...

You: Let's get out of here.

Craig: Gladly.

Everyone left,but before Wendy could,the door slammed shut and locked by itself.She banged her fist on the door before the lights went out and it was pitch black.

 Hi there my kitties.This is the end,you and Craig got together.I'm thinking about making a Black Butler Reader X Pluto. You will play a demon neko,and you will fall in love with Pluto,who ends up protecting you with all his life.Comment below and let me know what you think,or i COULD do one with reader and sebby,or Ciel,Just tell me