DDM Zayn (sad)

its a sad zayn imagine if you don't like sad ones please move on thank you
And a massive thank you to Kikhoran_1993 for requested this imagine thank you enjoy hope its all you wanted xoxo

Hi my name is y/n Malik I am 15 years old and live with my dad zayn malik my dad and I always had ups and downs in our relationship but we always made up but the last 2 years he is being mean and he gets mad at me over nothing pushing me around scream at me he ignores me for days and days he doesn't care if am eating or if I have clothes on me he just cares about himself so I decided to run away from him any were will be better than here ....
2 days later
Its been 2 days since I run away my money are enough for a month so I am good but I have to sleep on the streets and it's cold and scary while I am cuddle up to my backpack I here footsteps and then a guy is on top of me putting something on my mouth and everything goes blank .....
I woke up tied up naked in a bed the guy I saw later walks towards me and starts talking " hi nice to see you woke up now we can have some fun I am niall by the way " I start shaking and begging " please I do anything please don't hurt me don't kill me " " who said I will kill you I just want you and if you don't make it easy for me then I will take it by force your choice "and I try to fight him off he beat me upliving me laying lifeless while he took away the most precious think I had left my innocence and the only think I could think of was why nobody is helping me .
2 weeks later
Niall trow me back on the streets after a week of torturing when I could walk I decided I need it to run away but before I need it to try and contact my dad maybe
He got worried and changed i called him from a public phone he answered "hello"
"Daddy its me I need you please I have been raped and hurt please ""you dirty hoe you deserved it the way you dress you asked for it don't call me I am happy without you bye" then he hung up I was scare in pain and with only 50$ left on me so I run and run till I find a place to call home I am probably still running .
Enjoy it thanks for requesting it !