Chapter One: The Love Is Still There

I have been with Trey Songz for a year. His love for me didn't stop. Everything was perfect. But sometimes I have doubts about Trey. Anyway, I always knew that Trey was the one for me. I was the perfect woman for him that always accepted his imperfections, no matter what. Anyway, Trey is still taking me out on dates occasionally, and we still see each other whenever we have the time. However, I was working out at home, getting some exercise done to stay fit. Suddenly, my phone starts to ring. It was my ex once again, begging me to take him back again.

Brittney

I said, "Jay, what the hell do you want?"

Jay said "Baby, I need you back. I am lonely without you. Please take me back, sweetie."

I said "No, Jay. I'm sorry but I am deeply in love with Trey Songz right now, not you, okay? Goodbye, Jay."

So, I hung up the phone and went back to mind my own business until Trey started calling me.

I picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

Trey said "Hey, angel."

I said "Hey, you. How are you doing, boo?"

Trey said "I am doing good, baby girl. What about you?"

I said "That's good to hear. I am doing good as well."

Trey said "That's good to hear. I really miss you, baby."

I said "Not as much as I miss you, sweetie."

Trey said "Do you want to go out again on Friday night?"

I said "Sure. I'm available on Friday night. Where are we going to go on our date?"

Trey said "I can't tell you that. It's a surprise, baby. You are going to love it. Trust me."

I said "OK. Can we go on our date at 7:00pm?"

Trey said "7:00pm would be good. All you have to do is just be ready when I come and get you. So on Friday night, get dolled up, baby, because I have something special planned for you."

I said "OK. I will be ready for our date on Friday night."

Trey said "I have to go, boo. I have a meeting to go to. I will talk to you tonight. Bye, baby girl."

I said "Bye, Trey."

So after I had got off the phone with Trey, I started to get back on the treadmill to finish my exercise routine. However, I started to think about my date on Friday night. Anyway,  after I had finished my exercise routine, I called my girls Amy, Galaxina & Monique for a girls night out.

I said, "You girls want to hang out with me tonight?"

Monique said "Girl, we can have a girls night out, you, me, Amy and Galaxina. We can all hang out together and have a great time at the club."

Amy said, "Girls Night Out, y'all! For real."

Galaxina said, "I'm down with that, girl!"

So, I said "Ok. Why don't we all meet up at my house tonight so we can all leave together after I get off from work?"

The girls said "Okay."

The girls and I decided to meet up at my house so we can go out to the club together after work. After I got off the phone with the girls, I started to clean up the house before I leave for work. After cleaning up, I took a bath. I got out of the tub, I put on my work uniforms for the hospital. I straightened my hair up and put on makeup. After getting dressed, I got my things and left the house. I got in my car and left for work. I got to the hospital, checked in, and I went to the 3rd floor.