Crazy Wild Aphrodite

"Demi-gods, Cullen's leave us and wait in the corridor until Bella comes out." Lord Poseidon said hoarsely. We all bowed before leaving quickly.

Just as I was out the door I looked back and saw that they wasn't anymore light and Bella was crying on her knee's with Apollo's arms around her soothing her. The last thing I heard aside of Bella's sobs was Lord Poseidon's voice saying, "Who?"

Bella/Beth P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore I fell down on the floor sobbing my heart out. Apollo came down in mortal form and rapped his arms around me. "Sh, it's okay, Sh"

I thought it was all going to be alright, but the truth was that it wasn't. He didn't even now for goodness sake! I know that Artemis knew that I lost my V card, because she's the goddess of maidenhood. Aphrodite knows I don't hold my V card any more because she's the goddess of sexuality. But Auntie Hera, Auntie D, and Dad were the only ones who actually knew. Aunt Hera knew because she was the goddess of motherhood (A/N: I don't know if that's really true but I heard it somewhere) , Aunt Demeter and Dad knew because they were the patron god/goddess of fertility.

"Who?" My dad asked me not bothering to explain to anyone else. "Who!" he said again putting more force and power into the word.

"Hold up. Who, what?" My mom asked looking around.

"She lost her V card" Aphrodite snickered laughing at my dad's over protectiveness. "Poseidon, we all knew this was about to happen since the day she was born. She's sobeautiful. Even as a baby" Aphro let out a sigh thinking about the past.

"That is not why I'm mad! You don't think I knew that would happen eventually since the minute she was born!" Dad was roaing in rage at this point.

"Poseidon, brother. Clam your self, and tell us the problem. Because the rest of us don't know a clue what's going on" Uncle Z ordered my dad. But father didn't say anything he instead started pacing.

"Poseidon, tell me what's wrong that's my daughter we're talking about!" mom placed a hand on dad's shoulder on the she shrugged off.

"Ezabeth is NOT your daughter Athena and she never will be!" Dad yelled at her. That instantly quiet us down in shock. Even I stopped crying and just stared at father with my eyes wide. Oh-Oh big mistake dad.

Mom looked hurt for a second then her expression turned into range. "Don't you dare tell me who I did or did not give birth to!" Mom's helmet suddenly appeared next to her along wither her spear and her shield.

"Well it's the truth is it not. Everyone knows it! You didn't conceived Beth! Minerva did!" Dad yelled at her throwing his hands up. If the last mistake was big this was HUGE!

"Oh so your saying that I didn't have Beth but Minerva did" My mom asked with an angry tone folding her hands across her chest.

"Exactly!"

"Just stop both of you! You always act like an old married couple!" Apollo yelled at them having enough. "Your so selfish that you don't put your quarrels aside even when your daughter is in pain!"

Mom and Dad quickly looked ashamed. But then glared at each other. Mom came next to me at pulled me out of Apollo's arms and into her's. "What's wrong Betsy? Since yourfather" she spat the word in disgust, "Don't want to tell me, how about you do?" she asked brushing my hair behind my ear.

Dad stood behind her looking at me. As well as everyone else. "I'm pregnant" I whispered so softly that they had trouble hearing me. But heard me all the same. I felt mom stiffen, as well as everyone else that didn't already know.

Mom swallowed hard and gave me a tight smile. After breathing deeply she turned back her attention to me. "Well we all knew this was going to happen eventually. But not so soon" She muttered.

"Ah! I'm going to be an auntie! We need to prepare a room and - Oh! We haven't had a baby in this family since Beth!" Aphro squealed in delight already up from her throne running around like a wild chicken with their head cut off.

"Aphrodite, daughter calm down. There's still some matter's to discuss" Uncle Z told her. "What exactly are you planning to do Beth?" he asked me.

"I haven't really thought of it yet. I just barely found out yesterday, I think." I said unsure "But I think I'm going to keep it" I looked at mom and she nodded approvingly.

"Now Beth I'm going to ask you a more personal question. Is the father mortal or a god?" Uncle Z asked. Oh, this was the part I whished I could skip and avoid.

"Um, neither" I answered in a squeaky voice. Almost everyone seemed confused, every except for Aphro that is. She was dancing around chanting "I knew it, I knew it" making fist pumps in the air.

Taking a deep breath again mom asked, "Beth what do you mean, 'neither?"

"Um he's a vampire" I said this time squeakier then before.

Ares booming laughter filled the room. "Of course! Only Beth would try such a thing like that. Why go mortal when you have a vampire at hand" he laughed some more. But seeing that I wasn't laughing with him he turned serious. "You were kidding right?"

I slowly shook my head 'No'. and his face turned mad. "I'm going to kill that mother -" he got cut off my Uncle Z who gave him a warning glare.

"Well I for one think it's bad a**" Hermes suddenly said earning him a few weird looks. "Oh come on, no one can see how cool a demi-god born to one of the most - if not the MOST powerful goddess and a vampire be? Not only would it be super powerful, but they would more likely be immortal too." seeing that everyone was in deep thought he groaned "really non of you thought about that? They will be one heck of a fighter"

Everyone stayed silent after that. I pretty much didn't think of that either. Would it be mortal or immortal? Hopefully immortal because I don't think I could bear with losing them.

"We have to discuss this later, then. But right now the demi-gods are waiting for Beth and we don't need them anymore suspicious then they already are." Uncle Z announced standing up. "Beth take care. We don't want anything bad happen to you or my little great-nephew or niece" he said giving me a smile. Which I returned. It feels good to be back with my family. Even though it doesn't last long. Mom kissed my forehead and murmured a quick goodbye before trailing behind Uncle Z. It's weird sometimes that I call his uncle because in some ways he is also my grandfather. It's weird because when in Roman form he's grandpa and in Greek form he's Uncle.

After everyone left dad came over to me and just stood in front of me. Staring down at the floor I mumbled, "Please don't be mad at me, I'm sorry"

I was surprised that he have me a tight bear hug. "I can never be mad at you, Betsy. I'm mad that my little girl is all grown up now" he mumbled into my hair.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Beth"

"I have a confession to make"

He sighed, "Shoot away"

"Don't -"

"Um sir we have a problem at the castle" Prince, one of my dad's official's, came in.

"I'll get right to it. Just a second." then turning back to me.

"it's okay, I know it's your job. The mortal cant sirvive 10.0 earthquakes and hurricane's at the same time. I'll tell you another time" I said pushing toward Prince.

"promise?" He asked.

Laughing "Promise, just like the old times" I said. If it only waslike the old times, things wouldn't be so difficult.