0.3

~Shawn POV~

    Today Is The Day Me And Cameron Go On A Date.I Can't Believe I Get A Chance With The Love Of My Life.As I Was Brushing My Teeth I Hear A Honk From Outside And I Look At The Clock And It 7:00pm.Oh Shoot!I Run Downstiars I Tell My Family Bye. I Walk Outside And See Camero. on His Phone Waiting.I Get In The Car .

"Hey Babe".Cameron Says

"Hi So Where You Taking Me".I Say

"Its A Surprise".Cameron Says

  "You Know I Hate Suprise".I Say In A Little Kid Tone.

"That's Why Its A Surprise".Cameron Says.

We Were Talking For A While Until We Arrived. I Look Outside The Window .And I See Its The Park Me Cam Came To Since We Were Little Muffins.

"Cameron This The Park We Always Came To Since We Were Small Muffins(Sorry I had To).

  "I Know Shawn".He Says Laughing Cause What I Said.

  He Steps Out the Car. As I Was About To Open The Door Until Cameron Opened It For Me . The Park Was Empty.As We Walk I See A Picknick(I Forgot How To Spell It) Stand. I Gasped And Cameron Looks At Me And Says "This For You Baby".

"Thanks Cam Your The Best Person I Ever Meet". I Say Greatful.

-After The Date-

  ~Camerons POV~

   As I Dropped Off Shawn At Him I Give Him A Kiss😘Good Night. And Leave This Was The Best Night I Had.